I hate bimbos

or himbos (male bimbos). I don't care how much trouble I get into for this! It's one thing to have a bit of femininity, I like being a girl, I wear girls clothes,perfume make up, I like shopping, but I am NOT a bimbo. I am so sick and tired of seeing and hearing these mindless half wits that can barely walk and talk at the same time. They are loud and pushy and stupid. I think someone should care about the way they look, there's nothing wrong with that, but it should not be the thing you care about most! I went shopping boxing day and good lord, there were these teenage plastic bimbos there, tottering around in their heels that they cant walk in, miniskirts and shrugs, complaining that they were cold "Of course you're cold you f***ing idiot, you've got no clothes on!" They were walking into people nd just barging right into them, in their own little self important world! Dont get me wrong, the two smartest people I know are the two best looking (in my eyes) this is not about them being pretty, this is about them being stoopid!!! Don't get me wrong, I am dumb as a mule and twice as ugly, but at least I am considerate, kind and nice. Do you hate bimbos? Are you a bimbo or a himbo?, Ill stop now.
@coffeebreak (17820)
First let me thank you for a much needed laugh! Now.. I do agree with you. Don't know how much "bimbo/himbo" is at fault, but people these days just seem useless. Not everyone and please, no one take offense and get mad.. but I am out in stores and I see them do the dumbest things and say the dumbest things and ask the dumbest things - my little 8 year old grand daughter has asked me before about somthing she saw a person do that was so stupid, she couldn't understand it! I have had more intelligent conversations with my 8 yo and my 2 yo grand daughters than I have ahd with most adults in my life!!! Common sense just isn't out there anymore! I may be dumb but I am not stupid...I didn't have a formal educaiton, but I got a great street smarts education... and the thing is... it really isn't that hard to be smart or do intelligent things or even just common sense things! I mean, I read a discussion here that in England they had to put pads on lampposts becuase people were bumping into them because they were text messaging instead of watching where they were going!! I mean, how stupid and bimbo is that! ANd then I say, why did England waste their money taking care of these bimbos when they can't bother to take are of themselves? Let them bump their heads enough times (some more than others!) nad they will eventually get the idea!!! I was shopping an outdoor mall one day last winter and these 4 high school age kids were walking (why weren't they in school?) and it was a rainy morning so the sidewalks and streets and such were still wet and a few puddles there. And they were all wearing flip flops (really stupid useless sandles, if you don't know what htey are) so here it is, no more than maybe 55*, puddles of water all over and theya re in their flip flops and one of them steps into a puddle and starts cussing out that their feet are wet!!! Hello empty head!! Ya think! Rain, puddles, water... go put on a pair of shoes or step OVER the puddles!! But yeah, unfortunately, there are many out there. I am not the brighest or prettiest bulb on the tree, but you won't see me blinking! Thanks for the laugh, too!
HA! I can imagine them thinking, "oh for f***s sake why are my feet getting wet? Dumbarses! I live in England and there are no pads on lamposts though! I know what you mean about your grandaughter, my nieces are around the same age and they are far smarter than some of these ham heads!
@coffeebreak (17820)
The lamppost thing was a discussion posted here - can't find it now tho, as that was not the topic is was posted to. And it wasn't everywhere in England, I should have mentioned that... probably just a post in one town that is commonly walked into like in the front of a pub or something like that. Didn't mean for it to sound like it was all of England!!
@rusty2rusty (6742)
• Defiance, Ohio
Ah, so you are a girl......Sorry I was thinking of another discussion of your when making that response. To answer your discussion, I think hate is a pretty harsh word. I hate things like people being discrimated against. But not hate someone who acts stupid. No, not hate at all. More like being annoyed or them being a pet peeve. As you can never know why peopel do what they do. They could be dressing in miniskirts because they have nothing else clean that day. Or they just lost alot of weighta nd that is the only thing that fits. Thus being out shopping to buy more clothes.
ha, okay!