Gas prices have went back up here!!

I just went to get gas yesterday morning and it was 1.59 well, i just went to the store because I had to get coke and it was $1.69 !! So it went up 10 cents in one night!!!!???? That is horrid. Anyone else noticing this???
@dtp882 (111)
Oh noooo, I was so happy and now we are going back up. I think it is all in supply and demand. When it's expensive there isn't a huge demand so they lower the price. But when it is low in price more people buy it so demand goes up, and supply goes down, so the price goes up. This is just a guess. Danny
I just think it is one of the ways our government messes with us all and keeps us in their control!!
@lilybug (21148)
It had gotten down to $1.29 here, but it has been creeping back up. I got gas today and it was also at $1.69. I hope it does not go up any higher.
@ds6413 (2073)
Hi, yesterday I filled up my tank and gas was priced at 1.87 a gallon. It is better than the 4 plus dollars we were paying last year. I still have cut back on driving because other prices haven't fallen. I doubt they will.I keep up on prices for everything I buy.
@aprilsue00 (1992)
Gas has gone up here to. I wish they would make up their mind. It went up twenty cents over night. Why does it keep going up and down? Does supply and demand flucuate that much? I really do not think so. Oh well there is nothing any of us can do about it except live with it. Unless we all just quit buying gas. To bad that could never happen.
@Sheldon25 (193)
• Jamaica
Yep i've notice i was so shock it went up by $2.00 in my country. Is it because of the war in Israel what could have cause this? I hope it goes down by $5.00 tomorrow i would be so happy i think we all need a brake from the Financial problems. We need to strike back this year. That's just my views thanks happy mylotting.