do you drink plenty of water?

I've been playing volleyball before and water is very important for me. I make it a point that I am drinking the amount that our body needs. Do you doo the same thing?
@jammyt (2824)
I don't --- and I know it's so bad! i just don't really drink lots of water. I know I really have to change the habit. I sometimes pass the whole day by with just a glass. That bad! Sometimes, I set the alarm by the hour so I know I need to drink already! LOL!
wow! i hope you change the bad habit! Nowadays. . . we already have an increading cases of diseases. . so better start taking care of your body. . . alright? God Bless!!
water is the best things on the world
I hardly ever drink water, unless I'm at work, since its the only thing I can have. When I'm home though, its pretty much coffee from the moment I wake up to the minute I go to bed. Though I do always have a glass of water sitting on my bedside table, I hardly ever touch it. But it is there just in case. :)
I don't, which is aweful I know. Not only that, but I drink between 6-12 cans of soda per day. My work is very stressful, so I find myself always drinking caffeine to fuel up and get some energy. The terrible thing is that I know caffeine only gives you a little bit of energy and its short lived... and then you crash. I actually admit that I do not like the taste of water, and need something in it... which kind of defeats the purpose. Sometimes I add a little bit of lemon to it for flavor... but usually it ends up being something with sugar substitute in it which is just as bad (like Crystal Light).
I hardly drink 4-6 glasses of water, including other fluids. I am pregnant, trying to increase the intake of water, but can't succeed drinking more than 4 glasses sometimes. Hope to increase 4 more glasses of water extra daily.
@bamakelly (5194)
I think that I drink a lot of water but I could do better. I fall into the habit like a lot of other people that reach for the soda or sweet drinks like sweet tea or lemonade. There just is no substitute for the healthy drink of water. We need it for hydrating ourselves on a regular basis.