how can we remove a started discussion?

Help me my fellow mylotters. I want to remove a discussion I've started because the title I put into it is irritating me. . . . please help!! how can I remove a discussion? HELP! HELP! HELP!
@marky15 (76)
Well, it is the problem i should be aware of not to have mistakes like that. I think you can do nothing about it. Maybe try to contact the admin??
how am i going to contact the admin?
I don't think you can- you may be able to request that from admin- other than that I think you are stuck with your title. Good Luck to you and happy mylotting!
oooh. . . that's sad to know. . =(
@zhuhuifen46 (3273)
I met with a similar problem, and was unable to solve it after pondering about on the pages. Now from the responses, I learned only through administration can we do it. Users should be allowed to correct their mistakes. There must be technical means to trace back who is the originater.
@jesbellaine (4157)
Hi There! I suggest you email mylot regarding about it and the reason why you want to have your discussion to be removed. In my case, I mistakenly submitted a duplicate discussion when my internet told me that I had an error, I didn't notice that I had submitted it before the error occurred so I just let it be then after a week, the duplicate discussion who has lesser response got deleted. That is what happened to me with my discussion. Good luck! Happy Mylotting and Have a great day ahead! Cheers!
@joystick7 (730)
Cant be done by you.. Contact the admin.