What was your favorite wedding gift?

I have a couple, and they may seem weird... Martha Stewart dish towels (they actually dry things) an electric can opener-wireless kirby vaccumme Betty Crocker cook book
@pinkypop (664)
Ummm.......lets see.....What we like is the 7 cu. ref. and the microwave oven.
@Mehrotra (228)
Me think that a mangal Sutra is a best gift from ur hubby as a wedding gift
@a1plus (70)
the wedding speaches/toasts
@Kbriscall (191)
I was going to say my husband but he is sitting here making stupid comments, so I changed my mind for the time being
@ishqvishq (1023)
now nothine because im unmarried im single
@lhqxppp (123)
a couple of pillow
@cpamanda (694)
At my bridal luncheon, my mother in law gave me grandmother in laws pearl necklace. Mimi, who I adore, had passed away just a little over a month before our wedding. I cried and cried. Even at the church, putting on the necklace I was ready to cry again.
The party that follwed the wedding. I had nothing to do with the wedding costs. We cam e back to his aunts huge house to find the yard decorated. It was awesome to see the chairs,tables,flowers,peopl,huge cake. etc It was not a huge yard either. It was just the best ever. If i eve get married again. I'll want a nice set up in teh family yard. No hall needed.
My most cherished gift was a quilt one of my grandmothers made. My stepmom gave it to me because by the time I got married my grandma had passed away. I bawled like a baby when my stepmom explained who it was from. It means the world to me and I'll pass it down to the first married of my children.