Waffles

Did you know that waffles are one of the most unheathly things we can eat...I didn't know that. I thought they were half decent anyways...Now I have to find something else my child will eat for breakfast in the morning!... Do you or anyone else in the house eat waffles...I will look for enriched ones from now on...or make lots of extra pancakes and heat them up on school mornings
@phyrethyme (1267)
Oh nooooo! Why are waffles not good? I never knew. Eating waffles is just like having pancakes.. Aren't they of the same ingredients?
Well I was watching a losing weight kinda show its called X Weighted and they said that waffles have no nutrients in them and that they have loades of trans fat...the BAD fat...I mean if you aren't watching your weight I guess they are fine but for me I will not be giving them to my kids as much...
I guess you're referring to "trans fat".. Thanks for the information.
@stephcjh (32328)
I never knew or heard of that either. I love to eat waffles every now and then. I hate to hear that.