I was going to make meatloaf but...

I don't have any eggs. Any suggestions on what I can use as a substitute? Or do you have a recipe that doesn't use eggs? Thanks
@Grandmaof2 (7603)
Use milk. Use about the same amount as what moisture you'd get from the amount of eggs used. If you're only useing one egg then use about the same amount of milk as one egg would have. I've done this when I ran out of eggs and it worked just fine. Good Luck.
Thanks, I was getting nervous... it's almost time to prepare it and it's pretty nasty outside. I didn't want to have to brave the weather just for eggs, especially since it's about 5 miles to the nearest store.
No Need hon this will work A-OK
@vera5d (4006)
I don't think you have to use eggs. You can also just mix the ground beef with onion soup mix if you have that on hand, it's still a pretty good meatloaf, not as crumbly as the recipe I usually use (which has egg, breadcrumbs, ketchup, bbq sauce & seasonings)
@ANTIQUELADY (36488)
my former mother-in-law use to make what she called goulash. it was the only dish i ever saw her cook w/meat & was it ever good. i still make it. my oldest son loves it.. brown your hambuer w/an onion. add a couple of cans of tomatoes, salt, pepper & sugat. letthat cook real slow for awhile then add macaroni [cooked] &let it cook down some more. very good!!!i made a big skillet full other night & carried my neighbor some & they had a fit over it. she called right after they ate & wanted to know how to do it.