Do you ever fly in your dreams?

Lots of times i'll be dreaming that I am in some kind of danger. I'm running running running but I just can't seem to get away fast enough. Then I put my arms up and I just start flying. Have you ever had a dream similar to this?
@aisaellis22 (6449)
Hello marcialoyd! Wow! We almost have the same dream. I also dreamt about it a long time ago. Dreaming about flying is repetitive although in different situation. I don't know what does it mean.
I'd love to know what it is supposed to mean. I may have to do a little dream research!
Wow! that would be great marcialoyd. Hope you will let me know what it means.
@annjilena (5620)
never had a dream where i fly i have had a dream where iam running.dreams mean something i don,t like to dream because my dreams come true.so i really don,t dream a lot and iam thankful i don,t .
@rusty2rusty (6765)
• Defiance, Ohio
I have never flew in my dream. I have rolled off cliffs. Jumped off buildings and other such dangerous things. many times I am being chased to no end.
@android (895)
Wow, I'm flabbergasted by your name, Marcia Loyd! It's so close to Mark Loyd who happends to be someone I know very well! lol. As for flying in dreams I think I have only experienced that one or two times when I was very young. I also used to have regular dreams of some kind of beast chasing me through the jungle and after running through the leaves and trees I would come to a brick wall. I would wake up at that point!
@sacmom (14314)
I don't, but my husband does! Like you, he's trying to get away from danger. Though sometimes he has to get in a tree that is high enough or on a tall building to get flight! LOL
I dream of lots of things. And I think one of them is running away and flying too. I thought I was the only one who is weird. hehehehe... but guess not. =D
@jheiem (142)
Yah..i always dream that im with my crush! Its so sweet.
@zhuhuifen46 (3486)
I can glide in my dreams. That is long time ago, gliding a pretty long distance with big strides over an open land, across a river, whatever. There must be some correlation with the physical status, but I do not know exactly why. Recently another scene often appear in my dream. That is struggling hard in the mud. This is easy to interprete, as I am poor in blood circulation.
@ktosea (2026)
not like that but simple,I just remember that I'm running running and still I can not run fast as I am in the real world,I can not get rid of the dager but that's all,I will be still alive at the end of the dream, it just scare me during the time I am deeply in dream