Back From The Land of EverQuest...

The Land of EQ... - The Land of EQ...
@twoey68 (13651)
Hello everyone, I hope everyone had good holidays and by my avatar you might guess that I'm happy their over and I'm ready for spring. I've been MIA for a few weeks enjoying the everquest Frostfell (Christmas) celebrations...but it's time to start weaning myself off again and get back to work at other things. It's not easy b/c there's times when our world is so messed up I'd rather go live with the wood elf's and barbarian's...at least with them you know where you stand. But I'm stuck in this world so I might as well try to make the best of it. So, what is new here on MyLot? Have we had any more members leave or is everyone still here? I'll be working on catching up on discussions and starting new ones on things going on in my corner of the world. BTW, the pic included is someones house on EQ decorated for Frostfell :) [b]~~AT PEACE WITHIN~~ **STAND STRONG AND TRUST IN GOD**[/b]
@dragon54u (31617)
Hello again! I, too, took a vacation from posting but it was because my son was visiting so I had a wonderful holiday. I lost my job but things are going well and I'm enjoying the time off. I've never heard of EverQuest, it must be a fun game to play. Is it online or do you have to buy it?
@twoey68 (13651)
So sorry to hear about your job...a lot of ppl are losing them. EverQuest is an online game. You can do a free 15 day trial that you download from the net and after the trial if you want to keep it it's $15.00 a month. Hubby and I both play and to be honest it's a nice break from the real world. [b]~~AT PEACE WITHIN~~ **STAND STRONG AND TRUST IN GOD**[/b]
@dragon54u (31617)
I may take advantage of the free trial, I love games. I usually play and make levels for Super Granny, that's a fun little escape.
@DonnaLawson (4032)
BTW, what is the Land of Everquest?? sorry for letting my ignorance hang out in front of everyone but I had to ask..
@DonnaLawson (4032)
Our holiday were uneventful, not as nice nor picturebook as I would like for them to have been, but then again, I am not 6 yrs old anymore.. I am sure that most people are glad they are over, as it is getting harder and harder to get through them without a breakdown of some sort.. Glad to see you back and in honor of another discussion, may I copy your signature?? one time only.. ~~AT PEACE WITHIN~~**STAND STRONG AND TRUST IN GOD**
@Lakota12 (42684)
Welcoe back adn holidays went fine . not sure but you might miss a few freind that have upped and dissapeared . got to go look at pic
@SomeCowgirl (32270)
I guess you could say I'm not in the loop, lol. I don't think anyone's left, but then again seeing as I'm not in the loop, I would know. I have to say, maybe i'm naive but everquest sounds like a game, lol, that's what attracted me to this discussion. Glad you had a happy and fun celebration... er s..
@cripfemme (7718)
I'm glad your back. I like EverQuest too. Nothing much has changed in myLot land. I'm still on page 6 of users by rating. I don't know if I'll ever move up. Welcome back.
@littleowl (7157)
Hi Twoey, I don't think anything has changed since you were away I am still here and Mylotting as much as possible, and like you am really glad that the holidays are over, now we are nearly at the end of January it is amazing how quickly time flies, it will soon be Christmas again LOL!! hugs littleowl
@camomom (7536)
Welcome back. Nothing new here. I haven't been as active as I would like but I'm still here.
Welcome back! I just came back as well after being away from Mylot for quite some time. It is hard to get back into the swing of things, but I am getting there. Getting caught up and starting new discussions.
@oldboy46 (2132)
Reality sets in all too soon or at least that is the way it seems when we have been having a very enjoyable and relaxing holiday. Then suddenly the time as passed and we have to return home and to work and get back into normal routine which we all tend to get out of while we are having an enjoyable holiday. It will take you some little while to get back into the rhythm again and in particular when it comes to catching up on things here on myLot. At least that is my experience and what I am going through right at the present time Twoey as I am back at work full time from this week. In some ways it is almost impossible to catch up on myLot and more so if we have friends who regularly start new discussions. So what I plan to do is respond to as many as I can and see how I can get and how many actually get a response from me. However if I get too far behind, then I will overlook the older ones in favour of the newer ones and maybe at a later date I will get back to those I miss out on. In this real world we live in, working for my boss and earning a living take priority over myLot by a very long way. Good luck Twoey, welcome back into a world without ever present wood elf's and barbarian's and know that one day in the future you will be able to look for them once again.
@fwidman (11515)
I'm still here and I am happy you are back I was gone for a while when I had no internet and when I came back the biggest change I noticed is that mylot seems quieter than before the holidays.
@ANTIQUELADY (36489)
welcome back & happy new year.
@Polly1 (12649)
I am still here, checking in. I haven't been able to be here as much neither. My world has been a busy place. I have been selling on ebay and Dec. I was really busy, it was a good thing. Right now in my part of the world its snowing, and its going to keep on snowing. We are getting dumped on with snow. I am so looking forward to spring. Its nice to see you back, welcome home. Happy New Year.
lol!, I thought you went on vacation somewhere called EverQuest. It sounded so cool and I was ready to ask you where it was. Silly me. Now I see from one of the responses that it's an online game. Gotcha. I always wanted to go live in one of the mountainside cave houses in Lord of the Rings. Such a pleasant little land with all the hills and valleys and flowers. I understand where you're coming from, I wouldn't want to come back either. Take care.
Hi twory68, Nice to see you back, not much has been going on and no one had legt, but we have more and more newbies so you better start adding them to your friends lists, oh Happy new year to you too. Tamara
Hi twoey, I enjoyed reading your post. Sorry you had to come back to the real world. Welcome back to mylot.
@moondancer (7434)
Everyone that I talk with is still around they might be gone for a few days or a bit slower in activity because of the holidays and being busy or taking trips. I'm glad you had a good time and took pics of things for memory sake.