DO YOU LIKE WATERMELON?

Indonesia
NO,IDON'T
Yes, watermelon is very refreshing! But I don't generally like artificial watermelon flavor...it doesn't taste anything like real watermelon.
@cher913 (25890)
i don't like watermelon much but i do love watermelon candies. i used to be able to get these wonderful English watermelon candies from a local store that has gone out of business.
@mikeley (321)
Hey shandy9c29 Cant remember the last time i had watermelon but i have to admit i know i loved it :D Roll on summertime!! :D
@biggerb (2028)
This is the first time i am coming across someone who hates water melon.I simply love it.During summer I buy lots of it.I can have any amount of it.It quenches your thirst.I can just go off food and only have the fruit for a meal.I make juice and have it fresh or I just cut chunks of it and eat it sometimes I freeze it and have it as ice cubes.
@shar_25 (1340)
I like to eat water melon a lot but it has too many seeds. Because of the seeds its very difficult to eat the fruit. For that reason I'd rather have pure water melon juice (without suger and water)than having the fruit itself.
@toocewl (293)
yes
@lihuajing (2055)
I love watermelon
@piggott (71)
no i dont to many seeds
I love watermelons..I also love watermelon shake..Whether juice or just the fruit itself,a very refreshing fruit....
• Brazil
Yes, I love. Is my favorit fruit.
@Nitemare (279)
• Pakistan
I just love them!
I love watermelon.
@tareqfayyad (1675)
yes very much especially in summer where the weather very very hot.bye
@khmustafa (158)
yes its one of my Favourite fruit
• Japan
yes, a lot. i like to have more water melon.i also feel why this wonderful fruit is available only during summer.it is also very healthiest fruit.it is one of the very tasties fruit.during summer,i will buy a lot and eat a lot.it is also very chill fruit at hte time of summer.i also prepare juice and in our family we drink that juice a lot.
@mariamcj (576)
yes i like water melon...
@disvachic (10121)
i love watermelon in the summer
@amber8942 (110)
i just had some not that long ago! its good i love it!
@wyykidd (1460)
i love watermelons! it's especially yummy after you chill it! :P
@ArienKing (4647)
I love it....