What is your favorite city to visit?

@snam23 (3161)
My two favorite cities to visit are Los Angeles and Honolulu because I love the beach and nice weather that both places provide without sacrificing modern technology. I also love to surf and seeing the ocean. What is your favorite city or country to visit and why?
@inuceres (342)
my favorite city of course my village where i born and meet my friends,..
@zhuhuifen46 (3486)
My favorate cities are shanghai and hangzhou. Shanghai is convenient for living, shops and restaurants within easy reach. Most of my relatives are here, so we can visit each other frequently. Hangzhou is not far, only two hours' drive. It serves a good supplement for refreshment with its beautiful scenery and inviting administration.
I live in China. My favourite city is Suzhou. Maybe Nanjing is also a good choice for people to visit.
@snam23 (3161)
I have never been to China but I am sure it has a lot to offer. Happy mylotting!
I live in China, too. But, it's a pity that i've never been to Suzhou. um, I believe it's a great city.
@xnekox (97)
Hong Kong and Tokyo so far. I am just in love with Japan! and HK is my birth city! Its great for shopping and feasting !!!
@snam23 (3161)
I agree. Those are two great cities to visit. Although I have never been to either of them, I have heard great things about them. Happy mylotting!
@jaffna (778)
My favorite city is toronto.I feel it like heaven and we have got lot of places to visit there.Next ,my favorite city is madrid of spain.I really just love the climate.I like the peoeple around an dthe cultural systems around there.I have not been to honolulu of hawaii islands which is one my dream destination.hope to visit soon.Many of ma friends have recommended me
@snam23 (3161)
I visited Toronto once when I was younger because of my dad's business trip. I have never been to Madrid but would like to visit there when I go to Europe. Happy mylotting! Hope you get to visit where you want to go!
@maximax8 (27344)
My favorite cities so far are Sydney, San Francisco, Prague, Budapest, Dubrovnik, Salzburg and Lisbon. I adore picturesque settings and attractive looking architecture. My favorite countries are Samoa, Australia, New Zealand, Belize and the Seychelles. I love tropical islands, seeing beautiful landscapes and viewing wildlife. Because there are many places on my travel wish list I have to go to different places not the same every trip. In four days time I will be going to Cape Town and I can't wait.
@snam23 (3161)
If you love architecture, then those places are definitely some places you will enjoy. I also love tropical islands as well. Have a safe trip and happy mylotting!
@quinnkl (1668)
Well, two of the cities I would love to visit over and over are Dublin and London. I have enjoyed those two cities but with economy and costs, it would be hard to get back there. In the US I am not a big city fan. I prefer mountains of Colorado and the fields of Montana and lakes of Minnesota. But no cities come to mind. OH, I really would like to visit Salem, MA one day. That would be an interesting, historical city that I probably would enjoy.
@snam23 (3161)
It is hard to get any where outside the country with the economy and stuff. I also do not like cities. When I lived in the US, I used to live in a very small town. After moving to the city in Korea, I miss it so much. If you like historical cities, you should definitely visit Boston, Philadelphia, and other places in the New England area. Happy mylotting!
I love visiting Las Vegas. There is so much to do and see; besides gambling. We always have a blast in Vegas. I also love going to Tucson in the late spring/early summer, before it gets too hot. There is also a lot to do and see there as well. The people are very friendly and the atmosphere is great. I've never been to Hawaii, but I'm sure it would be on my list of favorites as well.
@snam23 (3161)
I agree. Las Vegas has so much more to offer than gambling at casinos. Unfortunately, my only trip to Las Vegas didn't last long because I was still very young at the time and my dad didn't want the gambling to influence me. Hawaii is very beautiful and I never get sick of enjoying that view of the blue ocean. Hope you can visit there sometime.Happy mylotting!
Well, I am going to have to say Kaoshiung Taiwan, and maybe Boulder, CO. Boulder because of the great outdoors, and Kaoshiung because of the laid back attitude, and it being close to where I am now, meaning easy access