What do you think about luck?

@snam23 (3161)
I don't know what to think. Maybe it is about timing. If you are at the right place at the right time, you will be more auspicious than someone at the wrong place at the wrong time. What do you think about luck? Do you believe in luck?
• Columbus, Ohio
In many ways you make your own luck by being prepared for life opportunities. If you think about it every time you have been lucky you have put your self in position to receive that good fortune. Whether it means being prepared or taking calculated risks, luck never happens for those who just take what life gives them.
@snam23 (3161)
That is a great way to word it. Luck never comes to those who do expect everything good to come to them. That is why working hard is so important. Happy mylotting!
Ya i think that you are right and we have to be in the right time at the right place to attain success and for that to happen we have to take in the initial steps..in my case i have never been in the right time at the right place and i have never attained success in my life and for the past two years it was very worst and i have been only at the wrong place at the wrong time....luck is not something that i have been getting and hope that i will get it very soon..Happy mylotting....
@snam23 (3161)
Your response makes more sense and adds on to my theory very well. I think we should not rely on luck though as we should be able to be successful by working hard. Happy mylotting!
I think it depends on what situation you are in. If you are in a bad mood, then everything happening to you would be as bad as you can think. Even when there is something good at your doorstep, you would unconsciously turn them down because you don't react to them properly due to the bad mood you are in.
@snam23 (3161)
I think what you have said is also true. I think if that ever happened to someone, things would get worse because he or she would regret not taking the chance and would not forget about it and do more things that he or she will regret later on. Happy mylotting!
@akiira (97)
I think it's the opposite way around. I think that if you're lucky then you will have the good timing which leads you to be in the right place at the right time which will then lead you to some fantastic thing.
@snam23 (3161)
Hmmm... I never really thought about it that way but I guess it could work both ways.