i am very confused these days because of mylot

Dear friends although i am very busy in preparation of my exams. So these days i submit daily only 1 post on mylot. And some times i am not able to post because of busy schedule. But i got comments and responses daily on my past posts. But my balance did not increased before many days. And till now the same position. I am new here. So i dont know much about the policy of mylot. Please help me. What is the problem with this happening.
@buzzmaker (631)
Focus on your exams first I write about a post in 10 days :) beat that... There are many more important things in life than mylot. Don't skip your studies for mylot. you can worry about your earnings here and dig for answers after your exams. Although I don't find it odd, it happens. All the best for your exams
@ktosea (2027)
post more response here is the best way to get your balance increased,however you shouldn't expect to earn much here but to enjoy the discussion here,it will be a good experience
@ktosea (2027)
post more discussions here and the balance will increase I think.keep active on MyLot but also do not expect to earn much money here because you can not earn too much here.on the contral,I think you can enjoy the atmosphere here.it's open and guys post sincerely
responding to discussions is the only way to get ur balance increasing.. dont know any other method of increasing it..
@fwidman (11517)
Whenever you are answering post responses the number does not go up (your post count). But it should reflect in your earnings that you are here and doing things.