What do you think of your parents?

China
Some people think their parents are boring because they always tell you do this or not do that;Some people think their parents are smart because they always do the right thing.What do you think of your parents?what do you want to say to your parents?If it is possible,what style do you want your parents to be?
@23uday (2998)
hi friends i love my parents very much.and they are world to me.they are always with me ,supporting me in happiness and woes.i always want them and want to live with them forever.nad i always want my parents to be happy and healthy.what i am today is all because of them,and i owe every to them. bye!!!!!!!!!!!!
well as a parent my self , im alot different from my own parents , my parent stopped caring much about us kids as soon as we could fix dinner and do our laundry they said it was now their time , they didnt worry about our schooling etc but thats on them , now for me as a paprent im what you would call tehmean mom , my kids know that I dont accept any grade below an 80 and tyhey are not allowed to play video games unless its the weekend and god forbid i make them do chores LOL but personally i think this will make them better citizens and they will know the value of a job well done. and as for my parents well we dont talk , they dont even bother calling to check and see how their grand kids are but ya know that is their loss not mine ... ~M~