"Second to the right, and straight on till morning."

@p1kef1sh (45647)
That, Peter had told Wendy, was the way to the Neverland (Peter Pan). Do you dream? Where do you go? Is your Neverland a safe place or does Captain Hook wait there for you to arrive?
@dragon54u (31406)
I dream every night and it's just like going to the movies! I used to have nightmares nearly every night but since my marriage ended and I moved back to my home state, I rarely have bad dreams. They are usually quite entertaining, all sorts of adventures and happy stuff. Occasionally I have some disturbing dreams, like I wreck my car or the store I'm in gets held up but I avoid those places the next day and guess what? I avoid those exact circumstances! I love my dreams!
@p1kef1sh (45647)
Sounds good. I have the most higgeldy piggeldy dreams. You name it I seem to find myself in it.
higgeldy piggeldy?*LOL* My mom just recently told me my grandmother used to say that all the time. I don't think I have ever heard anyone else use it, until now.
@p1kef1sh (45647)
The Boss often tells me that I'm a lot older than I admit to being Bo!
@gabs8513 (48803)
Oh yes I still dream My save Haven is going into the dream where I am under a beautiful blue Sky with the Sun shining down on a beautiful blue Sea, and there is me swimming with the Dolphins, no one can hurt me, no one can touch me, no sickness is pulling me down, there is just me and the Dolphins who keep me safe from hurt and harm This is a Dream I have had for years and it kept me sane, when things got really bad that is where I went and it always got me through every time Hugs xxxxx
@p1kef1sh (45647)
That sounds such a lovely dream Gabs. I can just imagine it. It's time for me to go to bed. Look down the beach. You might see me there too! Night night. XX
@gabs8513 (48803)
Oh I will do and I hope I do Good Night and sleep tight Hugs xx
@Rosekitty (19485)
• San Marcos, Texas
I have weird dreams and sometimes i feel Peter is right besides me....looks under the bed and says get out of their P1ke and climb in with me..
@p1kef1sh (45647)
I'm always under the bed because I'm a little potty Rosie! Budge up and coming in! XX
@stephcjh (32385)
I have alot of dreams. I mainly dream of being on a sandy beach on a small island and watching the beautiful crystal clear water.
@p1kef1sh (45647)
That sounds lovely Steph. I wonder what it means?
Hi p1key, oh! I have had many dreams but never got close to my Peter Pan "sad" always wake up when just as I'm about to get to the good bits. Hugs. Tamara xxxx
@p1kef1sh (45647)
Sometimes the good bit aren't Tamara! XXX
@nannacroc (4049)
My Neverland is very safe for me. I'm the croc remember. Sometimes fishes are invited in and not eaten, depending on how they behave. There's a special p1ke here who has a reprieve until at least February. You probably know where I go so I'm not telling.
@p1kef1sh (45647)
"Never smile at a crocodile..." But a certain P1ke does and has yet to be gobbled up.
@nannacroc (4049)
Maybe he's just too posh to be nosh.
@nannacroc (4049)
I'll let you know if he needs eating then,aslan.
• Regina, Saskatchewan
My name is Wendy in your dreams right? 'Cause you are certainly my Peter Pan and Captain Hook is a dancing dwarf.
@Rosekitty (19485)
• San Marcos, Texas
What???..are you smoking again Sparky?..lol..
• Regina, Saskatchewan
Nope. All out so I'm waiting for the brownies to come my way! ROFL
@p1kef1sh (45647)
My Peoter Pan complex is well documented Sparky. If it's another child that you want then I am just your boy! So long as I don't get Hook on a mobile above my bed!
@Humbug25 (12552)
Hi there p1kef1sh My Neverland is a beach at sunset but with the warmth of summer on my face. There are no Captain Hooks about, actually there is nobody there, just me and I can sit on the sand staring at the waves as they break and retreat.
@p1kef1sh (45647)
Nobody Humbug. Not even Mr Right. Mr Really Right? The one only with eyes for you?
@Humbug25 (12552)
I am not sure there is a Mr Right or a Mr Really Right out there for me, I have become incredibly independent and demanding in the last couple of years that I don't think any man would be prepared to put up with me long enough to want to join me in my Neverland!! LOL
@Humbug25 (12552)
Hi ya 'a', I have a friend who has, what I call, 'a weekend lover'. She laughs but it is true he comes up from Paignton to see her at weekends, comes up Friday night, sometimes Saturday mornings and goes again Sunday afternoon. A part time lover!! She does what she likes during the week and has someone special to cuddle upto of a weekend - ideal!
My safe place is on my own mind. No one can reach me there, if I don't want to be reached. And, there is no Captain Hook, there. Only, Peter, Wendy and the lost boys. Sometimes Tink comes, but she doesn't stay long, she is jealous of Wendy, you know. And, since Wendy is the boss, Wendy gets her way most of the time, and Tink only appears when she is called upon.
Actually, it is IN my own mind.*L*
@p1kef1sh (45647)
I can think of worse bosses than Wendy. Wendy is one of my most favourite names you know. My first GF was called Wendy and someone who looks out for me constantly is also called Wendy.
Well, there ya go! Wendy Rules! *L*
@zweeb82 (5725)
I don't normally dream unless I'm like extremely tired. When that happens, it would be all sorts of distorted funny make no sense type, haha!~Nah, no captain hook. But if & when I do dream, and it's a clear dream, I know it's a message. Sometimes it's a warning, sometimes just something related to the future.
@p1kef1sh (45647)
I am useless at interpreting dreams Zweeb. They are just nocturnal stories to me.
@zweeb82 (5725)
Haha!~It can very tricky though at times. But I guess once you get the hang of it it's not that hard. It's just like a technology that one can pick up
@dawnald (84155)
• Shingle Springs, California
Usually my dreams are pretty safe. I don't have the ones where I can fly any more though.
@p1kef1sh (45647)
That's the great thing about being 12 Dawn. I can do and be anything or body that I want. If only my arthritic hip would ease up for a second!
@dawnald (84155)
• Shingle Springs, California
Yeah I have the same problem. I do go around all day singing "I won't grow up."
@elitess (5076)
• Ipswich, England
Hi there pike... you know i am a Disney fan(atic :D) so i was simply delighted by the title of the topic. I think that my Neverland when i don't have access to Disney movies is... The Greece beach were i went with my girl, where all day we could stay in the sun, make love, eat good food, drink good juices... and enjoy the time just the 2 of us... God i miss that - stupid exam session ...
@p1kef1sh (45647)
Ah but just think. Once your exams are over then you'll be able to return to that Greek beach and frolic in the sand again.
@elitess (5076)
• Ipswich, England
If only i could... but i won't be going anywhere any time soon for a nice vacation until the summer probably as this is a very hard year for both me and my girl, as we both have to get our final degree at our colleges this year. We talked about going to her sister in England this year, but thinking about it sure makes me also want to visit Greece again... as i remember that it was the best time of my life...
@novataylor (6572)
P1key, my love, I do believe that Captain Kirk also said those words in one of the movies. But I didn't know that it came from Peter Pan! My goodness. The things we can learn on the Lot! Now - I'm off to watch Paul McCartney on The View. Woohoo!!!!!!!!!! (no, no, p1key. Shush.)
@p1kef1sh (45647)
We live and learn Nova my love. Now, that chap with the Scottish, or is it Irish, name?
He was wonderful!!! So down to earth, easy-going, easy to talk to, fun, funny, and in short, I suppose, so Paul. Mmmmm, love me some Paul. Wah! I was supposed to marry him! At least, that was my childhood dream marriage fantasy. Him and Elvis. Either one. I woulda had either one of them. Sigh........
@sweetie1026 (1724)
Yes, i do. But my Neverland is in the meadows.Me running and laying among those beautiful wild flowers and think about my Peter Pan coming to join me after fighting with Captain Hook.
@p1kef1sh (45647)
Awww. That's a very romantic image Sweetie.
You think so? But my Peter Pan never comes and i am becoming hopeless that he will never come.
I don't dream every night since ill. i will recover soon and that's when I will start dreaming again. Yes, a dream very much, and not all my dreams are usual dreams. I had dreams that come clear in my mind after years, as it was yesterday. Others were less important. I reflect myself in all my dreams, sometimes I receive answers to the problems I have. My mind is working for me while I sleep, no matter I dream or not. Yes, I had bad dreams too, scary ones, but I concentrated to stop dreaming that and eliminated my fears , so, I think I have some kind of control on this problem too.
@p1kef1sh (45647)
Bad dreams are so horrible. I had one two nights ago and it woke me up.
@_Honey_ (781)
Shame on me but most of the time, due to long hours of work, and sometimes, getting drowned by sleeping pills, I don't have dreams anymore..
@p1kef1sh (45647)
Go easy on the sleeping pills. I find that as I get older I remember more and more about my dreams. Too much sometimes!
@GreenMoo (11842)
I can't remember my dreams at all. In fact, had I not been told that we all dream, I'd think that I didn't. The young lad who lives with us has the most astonishing dreams though. He regales me with tales of his night time exploits each morning over breakfast.
@p1kef1sh (45647)
Now when I was young my dreams weren't always suitable for the breakfast table! Or any other meal time in fact. LOL.
@DonnaLawson (4032)
I very seldom dream or if I do, I don't remember it.. There have been a few times when I was feeling really low and I have had very graphic dreams but no Captain Hook.. If I did, I don't remember it..
@p1kef1sh (45647)
I remember my dreams quite well Donna. Or parts of them anyway. Sometimes they are the bits that I'd like to forget!
@checapricorn (16072)
[i]Hi p1, I do have a lots of dream, I love my dream when I was in a very wonderful place and there's a lot of dancing and food! It was like a paradise, not a bar scene! LOL![/i]
@p1kef1sh (45647)
That sounds wonderful Checapricorn.
@bhanusb (5709)
If I selected as animation picture's charecter I shall gladly go to Neverland and meet Captain Hook.
@p1kef1sh (45647)
Good luck. Look out for crocodiles!!