Ok, what exactly are in those pills David is giving to Krystal?

@uicbear (1903)
Let me get this staight, Tad kicked Krystal out, changed the locks said go live with David....and she IS?!?!? What makes this even more hysterical(in every sense of the word) is that Krystal thought it was going to be easy to go back to the house, pick up Jenny and just mosey her over to David's house? Yea, right...Tad's gonna let that happen. Then David is getting this lawyer dude to make it seem like it's gonna be a cold day in hell before Krystal gets any kind of visitation, and Krystal is falling for it? WHAT? Come on Krystal, you were married to Adam...go ask him for one of his lawyers...get a backbone already!!! I know they are trying to make it so that krystal becomes totally dependent on David, but it's really irritating me.
i know its annoying the hell out of me too.. i figured it was xanax because some people get addicted to it (i never have) but i have no clue.. and she prob realizes that adam wont help her because she is staying with david.. im surprised she isnt running to adams house!! it would be the smart thing for her to do! she would get to be around little A and then a LITTLE more (not much) likely to see or get jenny.. the whole thing is nuts!! and i cant figure out why david is having his lawyers scare her so bad?? doesnt he realized he isnt going to be able to really use her anymore to get little a?? he doesnt even want jenny around it seems so grr!! i will be glad when this plot ENDS!
@uicbear (1903)
Jake and Angie are my hero's...thank you for finally taking some action and getting a hold of some of those pills to find out what they are. Of course breaking into David's house was a bit extreme, Angie probably could have just asked Krystal first. But I can forgive breaking and entering as long as they get something on David!
i bet they got the wrong pills or that david finds out they are having them analyzed and pins them on them
@uicbear (1903)
I don't know, they looked the same. Davids been a little distracted so I don't know if he's covering all his bases. I also think that David doesn't think that good people like Angie and Jake would go to the extremes that they did. What would be an interesting twist is if Angie found them to be sugar pills or something like that. Like I said, I would have tried to get one straight from Krystal. I was just glad to see someone finally taking someproactive action. Of sourse JR tying him to the piano was amusing.