Derren Brown Evening of Wonders

Did anyone see Derren Brown Evening of Wonders? on Channel 4 (10pm Tuesday 13th) I like watching Derren Brown, he does amazing, clever things and he says he isn't psyhic or anything like that. I always try and guess how he does some of this tasks but I am usually left like this :shock: If you've seen it, what was your most memorable moment?
@android (895)
Yeah, an absolutely superb performer! I also watched him predict the UK lottery the other night, although technically he didn't actually predict it. A prediction shows you the numbers first! I don't think it was down to split screen technology either, as most people believe. The split screen ball moving patch that was on the video I personally think was a clever bit of misdirection - he wouldn't have made it look that tacky and obvious otherwise and then in addition he was giving subliminal suggestions throughout the show to tell people NOT to believe that he predicted the lottery!
@android (895)
He also said he'd bought a ticket for the next lottery on Saturday (yesterday). I wonder if he won! Also on television they didn't show him holding the snowflake above the numbers - perhaps another misdirection towards the freeze effect on the left hand side of the live feed, or a metaphor for the fact that no snowflake is ever the same shape meaning that no two lottery draws could ever be the same. But could he have fixed the machine? It there was one man in this world who could do it, it would be Derren Brown! Also, on a clip-trailer I watched on his website the first thing he says is 'if I'm not in prison' blah blah then goes on about gluing you to your sofa! Another misdirection perhaps? Maybe the lottery trick was just a ploy to get the nation watching so he could attempt to manipulate all of them throughout his series! And what's this about him being gay?
I don't know how he does it but my post was about Evening of Wonders, you are talking about another of his shows (his most recent) "The Events" lol
@android (895)
Yeah, sorry. Went a bit off-topic there! An Evening of Wonders is a great live show and certainly very entertaining. However, he seems to be constantly moving more and more towards illusion rather than psychology and has now started using stooges and more magic in his shows - for example, in this one the illusion with the gorilla and the table levitation. I prefer the more psychological stuff he used to do, like Mind Control with Derren Brown and Trick Or Treat - they were unbeatable!