Runny Eggs, What!?

The other day I was going to make an applesauce cake. I have this very complex recipe that I got from my grandmother. I didn't realize how time consuming this was going to be, or I probably wouldn't even have considered it. Anyway, I discovered , after I had started to put things together, that I didn't have any eggs. I came on line to see if there was something that I might have here at home that I could substitute for them. You see, the nearest store to me is Wal-Mart, and I absolutely hate going there! I avoid going there at all, if I can. Well, I couldn't find anything that I could use besides the eggs, so, I put on my shoes, grab my purse and keys, and head for Wal_Mart. *sighs* While I am there, I just have to go to the craft section to see if they have any beads. Beads are my passion, they are my life! And, they just kept calling me, so I went to look at them. As I headed into that area of the store, I had to pass the fabric section. I kind of glanced over at some of the bolts on the rack. There was this totally awesome, iridescent fabric there. I just had to stop and look at it. Then I went to the aisle with the beads, and picked up a couple of things from there. I headed for the check out counter, paid for my beads, and headed for home. I had completely forgotten what I had gone there for in the first place! To outsiders, this may look like an irrelevant discussion, but, to my friends I ask you, what kind of household does not keep eggs in stock at all times? And, can anybody out there tell me exactly what buttcheese is? What are boogers made of? And, are eye boogers the same as nose boogers?
@leenie50 (3992)
Bo, You really are nuts!! Buttcheese???? Well, did you ever get the eggs? Did you finish the cake? And what in the world does runny eggs have to do with it? You are making me nutts. Well, nuttier!! So now I want that applesauce cake recipe. Think that might be possible? leenie
leenie, I made you nuts? Good! The discussion did it's job, then. What does runny eggs have to do with it? What does any of it have to do with making an applesauce cake from a recipe that doesn't exist? Like I said, if it made you nuts, I did my job! Heehee.
@leenie50 (3992)
BoBo, You and Irish just keep me laughing all the time. You are a kick in the buttcheese!!!
@leenie50 (3992)
Well now you better find me an applsauce cake because i really really want one now!
@p1kef1sh (45640)
I discovered that we didn't have eggs this very day Bo. I found a whole camembert cheese left over from Christmas. I decided to make some deep fried camembert. Apart from La fromage, all that I needed was some bread crumbs - check - and eggs - no check! Quick call to The Boss. She'd used them all the other evening. Meanwhile I was heating the oil. So I had chips (fries) and Camembert sandwich. There's always tomorrow to go fondle a hen and relieve her of an eggy peg!
@p1kef1sh (45640)
No idea what Buttcheese is. Try Irish.
OMG! YOU eat fried potato sandwiches, too? Hubby and the kids think I am nuts when I do that. We used to do it all the time as kids. I don't do it that much anymore, but once in awhile I just have to have a tater sandwich. And, I really don't want to know what buttcheese is, I just had to get it into the conversation some way.*L*
@p1kef1sh (45640)
I have to admit that chip shop chips are best for butties. But my own will do at a push.
@dawnald (84146)
• Shingle Springs, California
egg-tose intolerant? Butt cheese is that stuff you sit in when you go to the moon. And boogers escape many different ways, but the eye boogers look down upon the nasal boogers with scorn and pretend to be different...
OMG! I just stopped laughing and here you come, making me almost pee my pants I am laughing so hard.
@dawnald (84146)
• Shingle Springs, California
um sorry.. and if you believe that...
@dawnald (84146)
• Shingle Springs, California
thanks for the runny br... haven't seen you around so much lately...
@riyasam (16578)
bo,birds of a feather f..........i try to stock up eggs and milk in our home,as those are the only things that go down my childrens throats.as for shopping,this is precisely one of the reasons .why my hubby avoids goin to shopping with me.those words sound greek and latin to me,thoughi can think what buttcheese is!!!what an apt name!!!
There are four things I hardly ever run out of, riya. Eggs, milk, bread and toilet paper. Those are just things we HAVE to have in this house. I do slip once in awhile and run out of one of them. Oh well, such is life, huh? What, you don't know what boogers and eye boogers are? *LOL*
@riyasam (16578)
bo,i do what boogie-woogie is.dont tell me ,eye does a dance number,though sometimes it does have a mind of its own.
*L* riya, you are too funny.
@savak03 (6681)
We run out of eggs a lot in our house so I would say that there are probably a lot of homes that don't keep eggs in stock. Now that we got that out of the way I have to say I don't have any answers to the rest of your questions but I do have a question of my own. What was the secret that someone sold for a BR?
Hey, savak*S* That is a question Irish or Stormy will have to answer.
@myklj999 (17054)
I know but I ain't telling...
@savak03 (6681)
Aw shucks, I feel like a redheaded stepchild.
@James72 (26829)
Oh man am I slow on the uptake today! lol. I now realize why you and Irish have both posted discussions with all these highlighted words in 'em! We always have eggs at home Bo, just ask if you need a couple and I'll send a few to you. By the way, Buttcheese is kinda like Assyoghurt but a little firmer in texture. And boogers are made from a combination of fairy dust, decomposed nose hair, saliva and skin rabbits. Eye boogers and nose boogers are also pretty much one and the same thing in essence. Eye boogers are the just stupid nose boogers that took a wrong turn is all and went UP instead of down. Idiots. I hope I've cleared things up for ya.
Again, you have me laughing so hard I am crying! Thanks for the explanations. I am not really sure I wanted to know, but I had to get some of that stuff in there, some where.
@James72 (26829)
You done good thar Diddly! Champeen effort!
@twoey68 (13651)
I know what you mean about WallyWorld. I don't go there unless I absolutely have to and then it's just a quick in and out. I can't believe you went all the way there and forgot the eggs LOL If I'm getting low I usually call my Mom and ask that the next time someone goes out they pick some up. I have no clue what buttcheese is and wouldn't want to eat it regardless...and I love cheese. I don't know and don't want to know about boogers or eye boogers. [b]~~AT PEACE WITHIN~~ **STAND STRONG AND TRUST IN GOD**[/b]
Heehee. Those were kind of icky questions, weren't they? I absolutely cannot stand going to Wal-Mart. I hate it so much that Hubby does the shopping.
@twoey68 (13651)
Those are the kind of questions my Nephew would ask and expect me to know the answers to LOL Thankfully we have another grocery store here in town and a Dollar General so I can avoid Walmart's if I try LOL [b]~~AT PEACE WITHIN~~ **STAND STRONG AND TRUST IN GOD**[/b]
@myklj999 (17054)
Eggs? Hell, who needs a store, I got a chicken right outside the window, Of course, she hasn't laid any since August, but... Do you want a graphic description of what buttcheese is, or should I just mention not wiping properly and mold growth? Boogers are dried snot. Eye boogers are not snot. How often do you blow your eyes?
A chicken that doesn't lay doesn't do me a lot of good, now does she? No, I don't really even want to know what buttcheese is, and I was really afraid that YOU would be the one to give a graphic description. If the inside of your nose is wet, how can snot dry out? And, I blow my eyes every morning when I get up, thank you very much.