Mathematics magic

@minfas (878)
Sri Lanka
You will be surprised to see the result after making this calculation 259 * (your age) * 39 = ??
@moneymaya (901)
its really intresting anwer friend, its give the result as your age repeat 2 or 3 time itself its really great do you have such type of more intersting gacts thanks for sharing
@minfas (878)
• Sri Lanka
I was maintaining a blog some time ago and also until now i update it when i feel i wanted to...its loaded full of interesting stuffs...the link is not in my profile but if you want just send a message and i will send the link...i am not sure if i am allowed to post the link here...
@faith210 (11233)
Hi minfas! Wow, that is amazing! haha..I tried it and I got my age repeated three times. Tried the age of my husband and my nieces and the same results happened. haha...Nice! Take care and have a nice day! lovelots..faith210
@minfas (878)
• Sri Lanka
Hehe...even i was surprised at first and checked on many ages but got the same result of multiple numbers...
@MizzLadyB08 (1175)
That was neat, I did not think it was going to show my age like that.
@mimpi1911 (25454)
That's terrific calculation! Wow! I just got mine..