Enchanted Wisdom

[center]Lightning Strike Lightning strike, thunder and fire, the world exposes liars, and cheats, the thieves who laugh at the losses, like evil workers for evil deeds preventing profits and personal gain. Generational curses are caused by people in the community who delight in seeing people suffer, the hands of both mother and father are tied and the input is controlled by people from outside. Products and equipment designed to fail, dragging our world down through waste for gain, people who delight in another person’s pain, exposed in the light through their delight. False beliefs, thinking that ignorance to the harms of the world is not an offense when a lie is supported in the name of defense and allowed to flourish to prosecute the innocent the war is actually a terrorist wielding control and power in our own back yards. The terrorist is a curse and can be found in leadership all around the world, tearing down the hopes and dreams while laughing about evil deeds. Blessings are found when people work together to right the wrongs and expose the bullies who waste our resources. Blessings repair the ailing programs that are bound to decay. Blessings restore and rejuvenate giving life to that thought to die. Blessings are given by people who know how to care and share. If your world is crumbling and falling apart, look to the leadership and know how they let you down handing you a curse instead of a Blessing. [/center]
@savak03 (6676)
Well, I've tried all day to think of something to say to this one and all I have come up with so far is wow.
Yeah, I knew that was a good one, it only needs a little work a cut here and a paste there, and it will be perfect. The double delight is now edited the second one removed from through their delight has now become the cause of our plight. I wish I could edit here and center my text, it looks much better centered. If you do center the text a diamond appears top and center inside the script there is a picture with in the text. Really cool... I couldn't find that smoking thread, next time you'll have to pass a link... Sorry I know I saw it about smokers paying taxes I even did a search for it and couldn't pull that one up... Oh' well...
@savak03 (6676)
I would have liked to see that in it's original form. I bet it was beautiful. Since I responded to mklj's topic I was able to find it in my responded list. Here's the link. http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/1870616.aspx I wasn't sure that would work because I hadn't tried it before but I see it did. Anyway he sure was grouchy today.
Thank You, I'll have to check that out later... First I have a post to make...
@Opal26 (17690)
Hey GreatWhiteBuffalo~This is indeed so true and sad. Why do people want to see others suffer instead of prosper? Why can't we all bless and be blessed? It is a sad state that we we all must live in for these reasons. People rather look away then look at you, walk away then walk towards you, curse you rather then help you. It is no wonder that we can't get any further then we are and the world is falling apart as we all just watch. I wish that we all could live together in peace and harmony, but I just pray that one day I will see this happen before it is too late for all of us! Thanks for caring and sharing such wisdom GreatWhiteBuffalo. Your friend, Opal
Thank You Opal, You are a dear friend in deed, you captured the essence of my post perfectly... I hope you got over to the other post I made to find some joy in this day... Peace be with you, Sincerely, Gary
@nannacroc (4049)
I am so lucky to be able to turn to a loving family in times of trouble. The leaders of the world don't care what's happening anywhere, they look out for themselves. I have found in the past year that people around me are loving and supportive and they have no ulterior motive. They are non-religious, so they are not doing it for the 'pie in the sky when you die' and they have no political agenda. Whenever I watch the news and see what men are doing to each other in the name of various religions it makes me angry. Nature can do enough damage without eveyone fighting and killing. We are know that successive governments have let us down and each politician is the sam but we need to be with real people to find true support.
It is a very good thing that there are real people at the other ends of these lines that have us all connected together.
@Frederick42 (2019)
Only spirituality can solve the problem. Our leaders are not spiritual, they are materialistic. We cannot expect anything good fromthem. Therefore, it is the responsibility of each and every individual to become spiritual as soon as possible and then only this world can be better. Self-governance is the best.
@ladyluna (7004)
Hello Great White, It's nice to visit with you again. I hope you had a terrific Christmas and wish for us all a blessed New Year. Now to this intriguing post: Are you hoping for a good smoting to remind the world that there really is a 'set of rules' that we are expected to follow? 'Cause, it kinda' sounds like that is the underlying current of your chiding of today's global leadership, and those who blindly follow. While only a luke-warm fan of Pat Buchanan, I'd say that the title of one of his more recent books is a very befitting summation of your post -- or at least my perception of this post. That book title, or those words are: "Day of Reckoning: How Hubris, Ideology, and Greed Are Tearing America Apart" I haven't yet had the time to read this one, but it is definitely on my list. If the book turns out to be any kind of disappointment, at least the title is befitting a gold star, don't ya' think?
Yes, LadyLuna, It is nice to talk with you again, and yes that title deserves a gold star, but what is a book? What is in between the covers or even in the cover? I wish my Christmas was as good or even a bit above the worse Christmas that a person could ever have but for me, it was not a good Christmas. At Thanksgiving I was told that I could not come near the house where my children are kept, my former spouse she is a cohort with my step-mother to keep me away from my loved ones my grandmother and my children. My former spouse can not be loved for she has again lied to me and for that reason the fight that rages on continues as she tries to justify why she had to lie. She will not apologize and is even using the children as a weapon teaching them to lie to me as well. How can this be a happy New Year if the things of the past are not ever resolved. Just like Israel attacking Gaza... Another reflection of the evil in my life from my wife and in my world. Who are the leaders in my world?