Long underwear or cuddle duds!

@jillhill (37383)
Baby it's cold outside! Our temps have been below freezing for a couple of days now and sometimes when you go outside it feels like you aren't even wearing clothes! I have a gift card from Christmas that I am going to use today to buy long underwear for women! Have you ever had occasion to wear long underwear? Are the temps where you are at very cold right now?
@ellie333 (21029)
Hi Jill, When I used to ride a motorcycle it could get very cold even on just a chilly evening and I always wore long thermal leggings and vests underneath my clothes to keep me warm. I don't like the cold so for me in the winter it is layers, that is clothes and bedding. Hope you managed to find some you liked that also do the job. Huggles. Ellie :D
@jillhill (37383)
Yes....I did...pink ones! LOL
@gabs8513 (48715)
Yes Jill it is freezing here it has gone back into the plus during the Day but only just But no long Underwear for me lol I only go out when I have to take Gissi out apart from that no chance lol I have been very sick with my Illness because of the Weather, the worse I have ever been in 6 years of having this, so I try to stay in the warm Hugs to you
@jillhill (37383)
Oh sweetie.....I do hope that you feel better soon...Gissi will keep you warm I bet!
@gabs8513 (48715)
Oh yes he has been lol
I think the high that we hit today was 5 degrees and when we woke up here in michigan it was -12 degrees before you add in the wind chill.... so yeah, it is pretty cold. I have worn long johns before and during this time, my husband wears his unions when he goes to work...it is necessary!!!
@jillhill (37383)
Aren't you glad they designed them! LOL
@PearlGrace (3172)
Glad you had the gift card to get those long undies, they should keep you toasty! I have worn long underwear before, when I loved up north in Illinois we'd have some pretty cold snaps. Our temps right now are quite cool for FL, we've had highs only in the 60s for 2 days (I know, isn't that crazy that people would think that was cool?) The thing is, the nights have gotten into the 40s a couple of times and that feels really cold after 5 years of living down here. Hope you keep nice and warm. I just came across a recipe for Winter Minestrone that I'd love to make but I think it's more suited to your type of weather. Take care.
@jillhill (37383)
It's finally above 0 today....and it feels warm! They do keep you nice and toasty. I had heard that there was frost warnings in Fl.....for strawberries! Hope you're warming up down there too!
@onlydia (2808)
Well, as a matter of fact yes. Right now it is over 37 below 0 so I'm staying inside until I have to go to work. I don't have any long underwear as of yet but one never knows if this keeps up then yes I will have to buy some. You have a good day and stay inside until it warms up a little. Your friend onlydia
@jillhill (37383)
I am so sick of this cold I could puke!
@Sissygrl (10915)
lol i dont have long johns, but i often wear my pj pants under my pants when its really cold out. . Have you licked your keys too ? :P
@jillhill (37383)
Nope! LOL
@Opal26 (17690)
Hey jill! Yup! I have long underwear or thermals as they are called in the stores when you go looking for them! And they are just great! You really must get some! They are great when worn under your regular clothes. I have the pants and the tops! I love them, especially the long pants underwear! They fit nice and close so that when the wind blows you are kept nice and warm and since they are thermal they are made for extremely cold temperatures! You will be so happy that you got them! Now hurry up before it gets any colder!
@jillhill (37383)
Opal....you are just the sweetest thing!
@eaforeman6 (8983)
Its somewhat cold about 30 the last few nights but I love comfty loungewear that is warm...and preferably not too tight... I dont wear long underwear becuase it gets too hot during the night for me. Its stays warm here with the fireplace and the central heat.....
@jillhill (37383)
It will feel like summer when it gets back up into the 30's!
@checapricorn (16066)
[i]Hi jillhill, Wow...that is very cold for me. I have layers of clothes even we are not below freezing here! I just can't take this coldness! Today, it's 37 deg F but I am still wearing my robe![/i]
@jillhill (37383)
That would feel so warm right now!
@cynthiann (18619)
• Jamaica
I had a friend whom many years ago in the U.K. got married on christmas Eve. she wore her father's long johns under the full length dress! My daughter bought some silk long johns or something thast she wears in N.C. It ios so cold and she feels the cold so badly. If I was living in a cold country then I would definitely wear them. Good luck in your purchase. Blessings
@jillhill (37383)
It's not fit outside today even with long underwear! LOL
i would burn up in anything like that!! at most i wear a t-shirt and pajama pants around the house and i cant sleep like that though because i always feel like im getting tangled up and hot etc..