mylot paid me today..first payment

well i open my email today to noice mylot has paid me...this is my first payment from mylot and im so excited that they have paid me. Do you remember your first payment or is this your first payment as well? congrats to all who got payments today
That is great! I am still no where near my first payout. I guess mylot doesn't like me very much or I must be doing something wrong. If you have any tips, please let me know. How long did it take you to reach payout?
i joined back in october and i wasnt very active until last month then for about 2 weeks i got really active now i have slowed down again cause i got so much going on
@stephcjh (32327)
That is wonderful. I have been with Mylot for about three years now. I remember my first payment from them too. I was so happy about it. they sued to pay more than they do right now.
@anetteh (3591)
• Sweden
Gongratulations. Keep up the god work. You will be paid more that once. I have got three payments. It is so nice to read the email and know it works. Happy mylotting
@wfyin82 (159)
Wow.. Congratulation.. I still trying my best to hit my first payment.. I'm really happy for you. Happy Mylotting!!!
@vikeyshuy (284)
congratulations!wish you get more!
@Fadolf (546)
• Slovenia
Congratulations, I wish you many more payments! I can't wait for my first...
@srikandi19 (3393)
• Kuta, Indonesia
Congratulations friends ! Happy for you and keep Enjoy in here. GOD bless you !
@jason1308 (1587)
• France
Congratulations on the Payout, its reassuring to hear that MyLot pays, as you never know until it happens. I should reach payout in the the next day or two, so will be eligable for it next month, can't wait.
@klaudine (3652)
Congrats, chantalgiardina. I remembered my first payment and it was about months ago (August 2008). I missed 2-3 months of Mylot payment because I was busy on something else. But I believe I would get the 4th payment next month because i started to be active again in this place. Keep posting and happy MyLotting
@nchap36 (556)
Congratulation thats wonderful. I guess i will make it soon.
Congratulations ;) this is my first payment too.... so congratulations and enjoy your money :) im so happy today because this is my first payment with a big amount lol!! so enjoy it :D and congratulations again :) see ya soon and have a nice week bye bye
@Jody20 (887)
• Netherlands
Congratulations on your payment, i hope you get many more payments.
@bombshell (11266)
me too i got my pay out.