Changes.......some better than others.

well, i finally got my cast off today, and go back to doctor march 17th, if not sooner. that change was for the good. and in time i'm sure the other big change that is coming will be for the best too. looks like i'll be moving, to either virginia or back to texas. Charlotte, please don't say anything to anyone, they don't know yet. but, things have not worked out like i hoped they would, so there is really no reason for me to stay in pa. the tentative moving date for me will be around feb 20th - march 2nd, not sure yet, so many things to sort through and do. funny, but i think i knew it was coming to this months ago, i was just trying to put it off. have you ever put off something that you knew was going to happen?
@tyc415 (5706)
I am so happy you got the cast off. I thought something was up, you haven't been on here like you normally are and I kept waiting for all the pictures and discussions to show up from your trip home. I won't say a word and you know you can trust me not to. I am so sorry that things didn't work out for you with Dan. Of course I hope you move back to Texas but I just want you to be happy and you know that.
@tyc415 (5706)
Just checking in on you to see how you are today.
thanks, i'm actually doing pretty good, all things considered. talked to heather, looks like i'll be moving to virginia, at least for a while. been up in the attice all morning going thru boxes, a lot to do between now and end of feb. like i told heather, i think i knew for some time now that this was coming. i think i had already started to distance myself from him, and the one i'll miss the most....yep. tinker. i'll stop in and let ya know how things are going.
@tyc415 (5706)
You are not taking Tinker with you?? I knew you would go where Heather is just like you know where I would go if I had to leave for any reason. Now if my mother was alive that is where I would be going for sure. How much longer will Heather and Max be in Va.? Ok, you have my email address so write me anytime you want to. Don't lock me out like you did before when you and Warren had problems, we have been friends way to long for that to happen again. Love ya my friend.
@Opal26 (17694)
Hey palonghorn! Glad to hear that you finally did get your cast off! It's about time! And I'm sorry to hear that you are going to have to move because you don't seem to happy about that either. But, maybe it is for the best. I just want you to know that I wish you well in whatever you decide that you need to do and if you need to talk or rant I will be here to listen or for you to throw some words at! And I won't take it personal! Take care of the castless wound now! It is very fragile now that it doesn't have its outer cover!
thanks, and in the days to come.......i might just take you up on the offer of having someone to rant to lol. arm is a little sore, but exercising my elbow to get it moving again.
@Thoroughrob (11771)
Good luck to you. I am glad that the cast is off. I am sure that makes it feel better. Sounds like a move I would not want to make.