movie stars and questions....

If you could meet one movie star and ask them one question....who would it be? they have all these talk shows on in the mornings, and they have actors from all over and ask them questions...if you were able to sit down and meet one movie star who would it be?
@aisaellis22 (6449)
Hello bookreadermom08! Is it included with singers?
yes definitely!!!
Well, I would love to meet "Shane Filan" of Westlife. He is really my crush since I was in highschool and I would like to ask him "Do you like me? hehehehe..well, I still love my husband though..
that is hilarious... my cousin who is 14 loves Joe Jonas, and when she shows a picture of him she says "this is my future husband".... LOL
If given the chance, I'm not sure, who I'd meet. There are just tons to choose from. Gosh.. I can't pick, I can't think of who could be.. Lol I guess I'd go for Nicole Scherzinger, she's part time actress, I'd ask her straight, can we be friends for real? Like I am seriously your biggest fan, I could be your attendant. Lol
I know it is hard to pick just one, but I often think like if i was walking down the street and bumped into so and so actor/actress...wow would I act real cool or being like an obsessed fan. LOL thanks for the response!!
@vanities (11387)
• Davao, Philippines
hi book.. i guess i like talking or meeting to demi moore...i really like this actress i mean im a fan of her ..long time ago..and i admire her of how she carry herself even if she is already in her late forties i guess we are of the same agei guess i would like to ask about her love life and everything...
oh that is a good one too.... very good.
@fwidman (11515)
I'd pick Renée Zellweger, she is so lovely to look at and is a very friendly person. I'd ask her why she gave up on MySpace, she was doing fine with it then turned it into like a fan site.
ohhh good one!!