Why aren't you in bed?

@tjades (3592)
Jamaica
I am mylotting (or at least trying to... I want to sleep). I dont know why I have to mylot before I go to bed. I get home late enough as it is and I need my beauty sleep to face the next day but here I am ever so often just looking in or participating on mylot. So why are you up? Is it the mylot coffee that has you going as well?
@howard96h (11658)
• New York, New York
Nothing like a good hot mylot espresso to keep me going here.
@tjades (3592)
• Jamaica
Oh my goodness... When that caffeine kicks in there's no getting past mylot is there?
@CatGods (4595)
I'm only up for a little bit yet. I was up late tonight because I got to watching tv with the hubby. I'm just checking my email accounts one last time before I call it a night. And I thought I would pop into mylot to see if I could do another post quick. I need to get up early in the morning to take some pics of the stuff I want to list for sale.
@tjades (3592)
• Jamaica
There always seems to be the need to make another quick post on mylot before signing out. This site can surely be addictive if even a little. Happy mylotting CatGods .
I hate working late shifts because I can't go to bed at a reasonable time. I used to work the closing shift at a record store and we'd be there until midnight or 1 some nights getting everything finished up and ready for the next day. But then I'd get home and be wide awake and wired so I wouldn't get to sleep until sometimes 3. Which wasn't bad if I didn't have to do anything the next morning but once in a while the scheduler would schedule me to come in at 9 the next day.... Really had nothing to do with your question other than I hate working late. As for being up, right now, it's only 10:30 and I usually go to bed around midnight because I get up at 8 to get ready for work. If I went to bed now I'd wake up at 6 and that would throw my whole day off
@tjades (3592)
• Jamaica
I dont get to bed early at nights but I cant imaagine myself having to work on a night shift. I know what you mean about getting to bed at a certain time so that you dont end up waking up too early. Waking up too early messes up my sleep and makes me tired or I end up falling back asleep and waking up late. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Well, It's actually just a little bit past 4 here in Australia in the afternoon. So I don't need to go to bed, I can just continue my fun here. :) So I can mylot all afternoon if my heart desires.. You need rest, I know mylot is very addictive, but sleep is PRECIOUS!!!!!!
@tjades (3592)
• Jamaica
Sleep is precious indeed. Nothing tells that truth more than having to get up the next morning but feeling as if you have an hangover. happy mylotting pweety_princess .