Do you eat unusual things?

@CRSunrise (2964)
I think the foods I eat are very typical. There are some things I eat that are very normal. Although, right off hand, I don't think I eat anything out of the ordinary. Although, I've seen people who put ketchup on their eggs. That is different to me.
@Marcola (2776)
Is pickled herring considered unusual? You should try putting ketchup on eggs. It's actually pretty good. Same with putting ketchup and mustard on a baked potato. Oh yes, I also tried putting a little bit of horseradish sauce in some ramen noodles last night. It wasn't too bad!
@Stirtime (269)
Most of the foods we eat are very usual! But there is one I am sure some of us rarely even give a thought to. I recently was on a quest to find a salt that would work in my salt grinder, not an easy task! How about ice cream making salt,it doesn't taste as salty as the regular version! How about you would you eat it?