What are you eating for supper?

@CRSunrise (2964)
Tonight, we are having steaks. My husband is also eating noodles with his, while I'm eating mash potatoes and corn. I don't get to have them that often since me and my daughter are really the only ones who eat the mash potatoes. Although, my son might be seeming to eat them too.
tonight we went to a fast food place for dinner, we dont normally go fast food but tonight it was convenient and we only get White Castles like twice a year. It wasnt a healthy choice, but more of a convenience tonight.
@nanayangel (7729)
Hi there Sunrise! It's already 8:36 am here in the Philippines so I'll just tell you about what we had for dinner last night. We had fried chicken and sauted cabbage. It was really good and everyone like it a lot. My sister is allergic to chicken but she slept over at her friend's last night so it was okay to have chicken.
@dfollin (12354)
I am fixing spaghetti for myself and my daughter.
@dfollin (12354)
My daughter got busy,so I am going to fix the spaghetti tommorow night.
@fasttalker (2798)
We had lasagne and a sald with garlic bread this evening. For dessert we had Apple fritters with ice cream. Everybody must have got full because we are all a lying arund like stuffed hogs now! LOL Nobody wants to do anything because it is way too cold outside! LOL
@CRSunrise (2964)
now that sounds good. I wish I knew how to make lasagna. I just gave away my box of noddles because I don't know how to make them.
@lisa0502 (1726)
For supper tonight I am cooking a roast in my crock pot. We will have stuffing and gravy and carrots and home made yorkshire pudding with it. My mother in law is also comming over for supper because she does not cook very much.
@conbill (369)
We are having sweet italian sausage links with peppers and onions. We are going to eat them as sandwiches. I'll make a garden salad and homemade fries. For dessert we are going to have blueberry pie. My mom gave me some frozen blueberries from her bush last season and since it is so cold here I figured having the oven on would keep the house cozier.
@lilybug (21182)
Tonight for dinner I am planning on making something out of a church cookbook my parents gave me several years ago called Yum-A-Setta. I changed the recipe a bit though. It is basically macaroni noodles, turkey sausage, onion, tomato soup, cream of chicken soup, salt, pepper, a little brown sugar, and shredded cheese. It is awesome. One of those meals I don't make very often because I will stuff myself on it. I am also going to serve green beans and bread and butter with it.
@katrhina23 (1282)
we ate fried pork and rice. it was so good and crispy. i had it with some pickled green papaya (achara). it also went with a bowl of noodles.
@toddsarm (766)
I had Breaded Butterfly shrimp