How long does it cost to learn playing guitar?

China
Hi everyone, are there some MyLotters who have seen the 'August Rush'. August Rush is a typical music drama. I was lost in those so amazing guitar music that I wanna play guitar myself. What's more, I dreamt to play guitar and sing songs when I was a little boy. Pity that, even I tried to persuade myself to learn several time, but I haven't made it eventually. And now, I am also worried about that learning guitar is time and money consuming. Time is the very thing I don't have much since I've got my work everyday. I really love playing guitar. Guys, what do you think I can do? And how long does it cost to learn playing guitar in your opinion? I am in bad need of your suggestions. Thank you! Have a nice day!
@tooincome (345)
the hardest part about playing the guitar is being able to play the chords. i learned playing the guitar online by looking at tabs and chords. so as long as i have the chords, i can play the song. probably the hardest part is being able to play certain chords either because of the different positions. anyways, try going to http://mxtabs.net for a bunch of songs.
Thanks. The site is very helpful.
if you already have the guitar, then you can learn to play guitar for free. i got an acoustic guitar for Christmas and am teaching myself how to play the guitar. i found a website that teaches you how to play the guitar for free. i practice 15 minutes a day and am already playing songs that i hear on the radio, such as "the gambler". i'm not playing as good or as fast as they do on the radio, but at least i can play better than before getting the guitar. another option for getting free lessons for guitar is to take books out of the library to teach you to play
so that means I should get myself one guitar ASAP. huh, the first step... thank you