Do you know anyone who is compulsive, in otherwords

@sudalunts (5526)
ANAL???? My landlord is such a person. Yesterday, it snowed here, as a tenant it is my responsibility to clear the front of the house. The snow was light and airy, so I swept all of the snow off of the sidewalk, when the sun came out it melted what little was left. As soon as my landlord got home, he pulled out his leaf blower and started edging the walkway. He wanted to make sure that there was not a flake of snow left on the walkway. He then goes to the back of the house, where no one walks and blowed all the snow away. As soon as the first few flakes of snow drops, you can hear him, scraping the pavement with the shovel, trying to get it up. He does the same thing with leaves, and in the summer he cuts the grass at least three times a week. I understand keeping everything neat looking, but come on, trimming the snow off the edge of the walkway, and it was less than 1/4 inches of snow, it was only a dusting. How many compulsive people do you know, or are you compulsive?
@baileycows (3669)
LOL! That is funny. But you know my husband is like this. He mows quite a bit during the summer and our house has to always stay neat and tidy, but I don't let it bother me. I mean by no means do I live trashy. I just don't mind a thing or to laying around every once in a while and I am sure not going to waste my life chasing it down. So if he wants to clean up and vacuum everyday sometimes twice a day. I say more power to him. That is less I have to do. LOL!
@sudalunts (5526)
I hear where you are coming from. When the leaves start falling, my landlord is not happy until there is not ONE leaf left, it's amazing.
@jesssp (2742)
LOL, anal indeed! My mother is a little on the compulsive side. When we're over for dinner and I load the dishwasher and put things back in the fridge for her I'm 99% sure that once we're gone she goes back and does it the 'mommy' way. She says she doesn't but I'm willing to bet she does. She's also the only person I know who reuses Press 'n Seal and folds her plastic grocery bags into neat little packages to store them. At least my mom's anal tendencies are endearing!
@srijshm (1165)
hey, give him a break, We all have character traits peculiar to us. The landlord you described falls into a catergory called melancholics. These are people who want everything, prim & proper, loves schedules, likes things to be kept in it's place, do not like to wear flashy clothes etc.But on the positive side they are extremly reliable. I have also known some hardcore melancholics. Ther was one who washed the entire home, if by mistake anyone walked into his home with slippers/shoes. Ther was a neighbour who even had a sequence of putting things in the pen/pencil stand. Its a mad mad mad mad world.
@syankee525 (6294)
well not as bad as he is.. lol.. i know some and i'm one of them i like things to be done certain way, i am worst with things being clean