How much do you need to survive during this economic crisis?

Lithuania
322 dollars per month?Would that be enough for you?I've lost job and this now will be my monthly income.You know, it's like bad dream.But I'm glad from the point that now I'm going to learn how to survive.
@donsky14 (5964)
Hmmm...yeah, that'll be enough for me. 322 dollars is a big thing here in the Philippines already.
• Lithuania
I guess you don't pay for central heating.Here it costs from 20 to 40% of our income during the wintertime.
@baileycows (3669)
I could not make it a week on 322 dollars sadly. I would have to give back alot of stuff or something. I can barely make it on 400 a week. Good Luck! I hope I never have to understand what this is like.
• Lithuania
Lucky you, God bless real civilisation!
@littleowl (7157)
Hello silver, there are so many people who are losing their jobs now, even those in high positions in their jobs. I feel for you...and hope that you will find some sort of help as well to help you, as nowadays what you have is very little....littlleowl
@bbsr13 (4199)
Hello! In India I am managing myself with 250 dollars a month including all the bills except of course the house rent.I think we are in an advantageous position.thanx.