My grand daughter and Macy's Department Store

Savanna's newest outfit - Bought at Macy's recently.
@webeishere (36353)
I guess we are spoling out little grand daughter, DSavanna, a lot. Last weekend we went to Macy's that is closing near us. This cute outfit was an awesome price. I think we paid $15 or so for the whole thing. The furry coat, pants, and a shirt. She looks adorable I think. But then again I am partial aren't I? Have you shopped at a Macy's at all? HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@tyc415 (5706)
I can tell you right now that she is adorable and it is not just cause you are partial to her that makes her seem that way to you. You got such a good deal on that outfit. I have never shopped at a Macy's store.
@webeishere (36353)
Yeah, she is my lil' princess even though her dad says she is his princess. Grandparents come first and spoil them the most. So therefore she is MY PRINCESS! HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@tyc415 (5706)
I hear that and I agree with you totally.
@howard96h (11659)
• New York, New York
Looks like she is saying, yo Grandpa, the outfit is cute but you forgot the shoes! HAHAHA
@webeishere (36353)
Hmmm? Well seems my daughter didn't even put socks on Savanna. As cold as it was too? Unreal. Next time we get some shoes possibly. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@BarBaraPrz (20128)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
I think you're right, there, Howard.
@Grandmaof2 (7603)
I have never been in a Macy's store but it sounds like an expensive name for some reason to my ears. Getting a whole outfit for fifteen dollars or so sounds pretty reasonable to me. My opinion of this whole post is it wouldn't matter what you put on Savanna she's nothing short of being a gorgeous princess. She'd look good in just her diaper. Hugs to the little princess from ol' granny.
@webeishere (36353)
Yes, Macy's is an upper end store I guess. I have never shopped there until this sale actually. I've window shopped a lot though at their stores. Just too costly for us really. A clean diaper yes, a dirty one, ewwww! Thanks also. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
Hi GRANDPA BOB, She is just like a little doll, so pretty in her fur coat, she is a little treasure, we don;t have a Macey's stores here but there are few stores here that has closed down. Tamara
@webeishere (36353)
Yeah she is a doll. But first and foremost a Princess. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
She looks like she is going to be strutting down Park Avenue! She does look so cute. I don't think I've shopped at Macy's more than a handful of times during my lifetime. I did order perfume online from them once, a couple of years ago. They usually were too expensive for me to buy from.
@webeishere (36353)
Macy's is too expensive for me as well. But the sale was worth the trip etc. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@mimico (3619)
Actually, I have never been to Macy's grandpa bob. You're so lucky to be able to take advantage of that closing out sale. I am so envious! Your grandkid looks cute as usual. And I have to agree that the outfit you bought was a steal even if it's kid sized!
@faith210 (11233)
Hi Grandpa Bob! haha..That is what grandpas are for--to spoil their grandkids! haha...The outfit looks lovely and cozy and I do think that is a bargain. And I agree completely that she looks adorable and so cute! Take care and have a nice day! lovelots..faith210
@Opal26 (17690)
Hey Grandpa Bob! That is so cute! And it looks nice and warm! She looks so cute all bundled up in that furry coat! I like that very serious look she has on her face! I didn't know that you lived near one of the Macy's going out of business! That's such a shame! It's agreat store, but a bit too expensive for my taste! You did pretty well on that outfit for Savanna!
@guybrush (4661)
We don't have Macy's in Australia - and it's sad to hear some of them are closing, as it seems to have been an institution in America for a long time. We have David Jones and Myers as our two big stores.
@stephcjh (32327)
I think that is so nice of you. I'm sure she loves it also. I have never shopped at Macy's before. We do not have any around here and I have never ordered from them online either yet.
@suzzy3 (8358)
We don't have Maceys in England but I bet she looks cute in that outfit,it is nice to able to spoil the little ones.That was a good price as well good for you ,She is a lucky little girl to have you for grandparents.
@hildas (3031)
Great outfit and great bargin. We have not got a macys here at all, but there things look very nice indeed.
They are thinking of closing the Macy's in our area which is an hour away. I am glad you where able to get a great suit for your grand baby. I will rate your photo when I post this.
@camomom (7536)
I've never even seen a Macy's in real life.
@sweetdesign (5151)
That outfit is adorable!! All she needs is some cute socks and shoes and the princess tiny diva will be complete! She is growing so fast! I don't know if we have a Macy's here or not. If we do it is probably clear across Jax on the coast. Have fun spoiling your little cutie pie she will be grown up before you know it besides it is your job and duty as a grandparent to shower her with love and affection and everything else too!! LOL.
I have heard of Macy's but have never lived anyplace where there was one or even close enough to go and shop in one. That is a adorable outfit. I have three grandkids 11,13, and 14. And grandkids due have a way of getting what they want out of grandparents. Your little one is to young to realize yet that if she asked for the world grandpa would move heaven and earth to get it for her. She is a cutey pie.