We got approved for Foodstamps and Medicaid

@CRSunrise (2964)
Well, I had my meeting for receiving these two services, and fortunately, we got approved for both this time. We've only ever had Medicaid, and that was when I found out I was pregnant. Of course, we didn't have it for that long since I miscarried a few weeks later. When we receive our foodstamp card, we are going to seriously stock up on food. If my hours go up, we could lose it. Right now, my hours are low enough that we're fine. I just don't know. I'm definitely going to get my son looked at as far as his knees. He's not walking quite yet, and my mom is worried that he might be double jointed.
@conbill (369)
I am so happy to hear that you got approved. I hope that you find out that everything is alright with your son. My daughter didn't walk until she was almost two but that was just because she was lazy. She enjoyed being the baby I guess but I still remember how worried I was.
@CRSunrise (2964)
It might be that we're worrying about nothing. When we hold his hands, he "walks." He can move himself around in the walker. So he might just be a late bloomer.
@conbill (369)
I hope that this is so. I know by being able to takee him to the doctor, this will ease your mind. Maybe in the near future everyone will have medical care. Wouldn't that be wonderful.
@jessi0887 (2794)
I am planning to apply when i can get off. I work part time but my schedule is getting more hectic everyday. Maybe after taxes. I already have medicaid. i just will be trying to get food stamps. I am sure that place is more pact lately then it has ever been though.