I am a coder for RENT! Are you?

@tkleyr (406)
I am just starting as a coder for rent at "rent a coder" site which is an area for coders like me who bids for certain job. You have to bid with confidence that the buyer should select your bid and expertise. I am just new here and I dont know how to be selected for I have already lost 3 bids after a week of bidding. Please share what you know to keep me going. Thanks!
i am a coder too.i want others rent me too.but i am still in the learning part.to be a real coder is my goal.just like you do.do you know how admire you i do.i know there is a long way for me to arrive the standard you are.but i will go on and on.so can you help he and give some suggestion to me always.can we be friends?i wish so.thanks very much.
@tkleyr (406)
Yes we can be friends for sure. I am just like you...hungry everyday for jobs to take place in my hands. But we have to understand that it is not easy to earn huge in here. Being a coder needs a lot of perseverance. You must always on the go.