If I am the President of my country !!!

I am an Indian. India is a democratic country with lot of religions and people speaking many languages.But yet the country in the developing stage. Hence I will take severe steps to remove poverty and unemployment in my country which are the main causes. Also I strive hard to remove the terrorism as far as I can. What will be your actions??? Happy mylotting
@cybersoft01 (1287)
Well, today our country is facing a lot of problems and the worst problem is corruption in very high echelon. There are many people who claim to do what you are claiming but when they come into power, they simply forget their promises. I would do exactly what Amitabh Bachchan had done in movie "Inquilab". My dear, there is no other way to improve the situation in our country.
I like it.Thanks for reply.
@gjabaigar (2101)
Howdy!.... mailtoramesh!.... ^_^ A people power empowerment movement cause. A cause for everybody goodness for today and for future generations. A people power movement or project that will not need a lot of financing budget or plan or no taxes and duties. It would be like a people power labor force with a cause. The duration of the cause from one month to three month a maximum of four per year. The planning and preparation for such cause one to two years a maximum of three to four years. Example of a people power cause a community development or historical sites needed to be resurrected into its previous glorious days. Anybody are can free joins like governments, professionals, military, students, religious and other different sectors, foreigners can join also. The people power will strip their different ideologies and set a one mind thinking that what they will work for a labor cause is for a better future. And the future generations will know that a people power in one set of mind can be done for a cause. lol.... I got this crazy on my mind by remembering those ancient historical sites and monuments on how has been made like the great Pyramids, Aztecs, Angkor Wat of Cambodia and so on.... I know they have some labor slaves building those. But today its different, a cause of people power laborers of love.... ^_^