Happy to be Paid, but also happy about gifts, but mostly for life!!!

@hdjohnson (2981)
Wow ~ January, has been a superb month thus far, and we have barely gotten to the middle of it. This month, I have earned $27 with FreebieForce I was paid over $11 in mylot from December's payout I am presently over $7 at ciao for January. We received some Christmas money that came late in January. I received some additional get well money from co-workers. All in all that alone was around $400. I didn't have to do anything for these gifts either. That is why I say I mostly happy about LIFE! When February rolls around, I expect to be paid another $27+ from Freebieforce; another $10+ from mylot. I expect to be paid over $8 from ciao. Since my birthday is in February, who knows how much additional cash I'll receive. On top of that, I am over $17 with Inbox Dollars. I am over $14 with SendEarnings - now the minimum payout is $30, I can do a offer that will pay me $15 for trying out a trial offer. Do you think I should, do it today or tomorrow, and then cash out at the end of January? That will make my earnings for February around $75+ Why should I or why should I not?
@Nadinest1 (2040)
Hi. Wow!!! You are getting some major cash. Good for you. I'm happy for you...we all could use a little exztra cash from time to time...or all the time. Maybe you can buy something special for your beautiful babies. Congrats!!! Nadine
@hdjohnson (2981)
Already done. At least 75% of everything I receive, goes toward them directly or indirectly. From their favorite foods, favorite places to eat out, favorite toys the list goes on an on. Thanks for you responses, and have a great day!
@ankithat (87)
thats great news to hear........i am happy for you. congratulations. :-)
@hdjohnson (2981)
Thanks for sharing in my JOY!
that's really great news.......congrats!!!
@hdjohnson (2981)
Thanks!