Do you rely on your husband financially?

@mermaidivy (15417)
I'm a mere housewife so I don't have any income. I need my husbnad's supports when I need anything. I never asked for my husband any luxurious stuff because I thought if it is affordable without worrying paying bills and eating etc, I would purchase it by myself. So I feel so upset sometimes that I need to ask for him for something(not luxurious stuff), just normal stuff, I feel bad to say everytime but I do need to ask if I want the stuff at the same time. What do you guys think?
@ryzach (1546)
First off why do you label yourself as a "mere housewife"? Taking care of a home is important and a lot of work. You are working just as your husband is and I bet you don't have a whole lot of days off! Do not feel guilty, you are part of a relationship, a team unless he has made you feel like it is his money only. If it bothers you so much to ask then why not have your own job and income where you can have ownership of it?
@mermaidivy (15417)
I know we're "working" together. But...it's like he can spend $1000 on casino a night but he won't spend $$ on stuff I want.
@siomaiii (238)
I think I have to ask you a few questions first. Who decided that you will just stay at home? Do you like being a housewife? If given a chance to work, will you take the job? Is your husband's earnings enough to support the family needs?
@mermaidivy (15417)
I like to be a housewife but I don't want to sit home all day long is the problem, if you have seen my other discussion, you would know I'm not working, I don't have a driving license and driving is a must here so basically, I'm being home every sainglle day...it's off topic but it eplained why. If he let me work, I would definately say Ok.+