Dances With Wolves

@uicbear (1903)
Wow, I caught this movie on television last night. I had seen it before, I think I even have it on VHS somewhere, but it's been a long time since I have watched it. It does move a little slow at times, but that's easy to forgive because the scenery is just so awesome to view. There is a story here for everyone. There is friendship, love, struggles for survival, and betrayal. I'm so glad I caught this movie again. If you haven't seen it i highly recommend it. Have you all seen it? What are your views and comments?
@anniepa (26468)
Yes, I saw it several times when it was in the theaters but I haven't watched it since. You've made me want to see it again! I think it's one of the best movies ever and you're so right about there being a story for everyone. I wouldn't really say it was "slow" at times, I think it's more that it was longer than most movies so it seemed a bit slow at first but then it sure didn't seem that long to me at least. Annie
@uicbear (1903)
I would definately go and rent it...or shoot, it might be cheaper to buy than rent nowadays. It was a suprise to catch it last night, so glad I did.