Another Floating Dream

@jambi462 (4598)
I absolutely love when I have a flying or levitating dream and I had another last night/this morning. I was back in sixth grade camp and I was basically just not following the group leaders and I was just doing what I wanted. I could just jump into the air and fly or float for a while. I was doing flips and other kind of air tricks while in the air. During this dream I felt really free and after waking up I felt exhilarated to have had another floating dream. I read in a dream definitions dictionary that flying dreams mean that you are headed for success in the future but I just love the feeling of being lucid in a floating dream because you are actually weightless.
@oyenkai (4398)
So were the dreams true? Did you reach a specific goal after you've dreamed of floating or levitation? I never had that kind of dream - and I kinda like not having dreams at all since dreams only leave the brain tired for protecting itself. My sister however always dreams of levitation and of ESP and she always ends up being very tired when she woke up. Thanks for the response on my discussion!
@jambi462 (4598)
Well your welcome it's definitely great helping people earn money and it not only helps you but it also helps me. I absolutely love dreaming and I don't really care if they come true or not or if they mean anything or not just the fact that I'm in a different reality just makes me feel alive. And not just alive like we feel when we wake up refreshed but alive in a different way, a way that you would only know by actually getting to that place yourself. Thanks for your response and I hope that I will respond to more of your discussions in the future.
@ladym33 (11008)
I have had dreams like that. I really like that too. Just flying around it is like you can do anything, or go anywhere. Unfortunately though when I have those kinds of dreams there is always some kind of bad guy in it trying to catch me, and when he goes to grab me suddenly I can not fly. The flying is always nice while it lasts.
@jambi462 (4598)
Hmm that's not so good all of my floating dreams have basically just been me being able to fly where ever or whoever I want to. I think that those dreams really just make me feel alive and free at the same time. I wish I could have dreams like that every night then I would love to go to sleep all the time. Oh the power of dreaming never ceases to impress me.
@aisaellis22 (6449)
Hello jambi462! I used to dream about flying too when I was a kid. I even dream of beinga superhero..hehehe..I guess I believe with your dream definitions. So probably, you will be successful in the coming future..Goodluck