Link Grand Pays in 24 Hours

I have posted before that Clixsense, and Link grand were the only two programs I still use. I intended to leave link grand after reaching payout, but then they actually paid in 24 hrs just like they said they would. So I decided to stay. If you need a program that actually pays, and not in 3 months then link grand is for you.
@suspenseful (40316)
Oh another one that pays quick is WordLinx. I figured that since the economy was going bad, maybe I should cash in WordLinx so I made a request and guess what it was less than twenty four hours. I have been paid by Clixsense three times, and I have not reached the payout for Link Grand yet. I heard that these programs have been around for a long time. Only trouble is I do not have anything good to sell, because these are three very good programs.
I was at wordlinx, and then my account got suspended for some unknown reason. They do not answer my emails, so I gave up. I do use clixsense also.
@ninaluv (338)
• Nigeria
wow that's really cool, thanks for the info. i think i'll join right away.
Good luck