Who else has days where

@ersmommy1 (12600)
they just don't feel like doing alot of mylotting? Today it is just hard to get motivated and into discussions. Ever had a day like that? Well I am there today. Lack of sleep has taken its toll.
Oh, certainly. There are days when I just don't have the energy.
@KrauseHome (35529)
Personally I think we all go thru these times and spurts in our life. For me I usually have at least one day a week, and it usually is reflected back in my Earnings here as well. All you can do is go focus on other things in life like your family, etc. and go from there. myLot will continue to be here when you feel like posting again. So go have Fun and quit worrying about all of us as well.
@mtdewgurl74 (18118)
Yes, I have had those days. I am sure everyone has. I guess though that after Friday I won't have to worry about that though since I will be losing my internet.
@stephcjh (32327)
I have days like that sometimes too. I force myself to do at least a little bit of it each day though. I do not like to get behind and the earnings are nice also. I do have to have my rest too though.
@lilybug (21148)
I have days where I don't really feel like myLotting. My earnings this month are reflecting that fact. I normally just leave myLot alone and then maybe hop on later and see if I am more in the mood.
@lilcee (2704)
I've had a lot of days like that. Today I'm going to try to get cought up so I can get payment. I haven't done much since the holidays.
@nigenh (167)
Its the opposite with me. Today I am lot more motivated & active in mylot by responding more & trying to be active than before. Seems for some its a bad day out & for some its the complete opposite.
@TnWoman (1896)
hello ersmommy i have lots of days where i just do not have any time at all to log onto my Mylot account and/or just not interested in doing so. but other days, like today, i am loving every minute that i can spend around here at Mylot. i am sitting here posting this afternoon trying to reach the one hundred mark so that i can receive my first star that will be displayed beside of my name. whoo hoo! i do not have that many left to go. take care and have a beautiful afternoon.