what will happen to film camera?

film camera - for post
South Korea
some of my friends buy the latest digital camera, and they are very proud of it.im tempted to buy one for me too..but thoughts of buying is waste of money for me..since i have my film camera, and still in a good condition..now im thingking what will happen to film camera now that digital camera is popular..plz share
In fact I also have a film camera at home. But since I have a very good digital camera, I don't use the film camera any more. In the long term using the digital camera will save money. As you don't have to print all the photos. You can select the best one and then print them. Besides, you don't have to run out of the film because you can take many photos by a digital camera. As to the film camera, perhaps you can give it to someone who doesn't have a camera at all. Or perhaps you can try to sell it via the net and see whether someone will be interested in it. I don't understand but there are some people who insist in using the film cameras only:) I love China
• South Korea
yes youre right my friend, thanks for sharing..have a nice day
Thanks for the best response
@ellie333 (21029)
Hi Marketing, I still know a lot of people who still use their original cameras as they film they can zoom in better and get better quality pictures but some of the digital ones do this too now so eventually they will end up as antiques I guess. I used just a digital one now. Huggles. Ellie :D
• South Korea
i wanted to have one for me ellie..thanks for sharing..have a nice day