friends and discussions

@vicki2876 (5640)
I was wondering what would you do? I have a friend on my list who makes several discussions daily. I seem to be able to relate to many of them and post on this persons discussions often. However when looking back this person has never posted on any of my discussions or even respond to my replies to their discussions though they do it for other people. Feeling kinda left out and think my replies would be better sent to someone else that doesn't ignore me. Would you delete this person?
@aisaellis22 (6449)
Hello vicki2876! I do encountered a member like that too although I can say that we're not really very closed here. I guess she is a new member here and she posted many discussions a day. It seems to me that I can relate to her discussions so I answered to most of them. She added me as a friend and I accepted it. The problem too is that I never saw her answering to my discussion and sometimes, I really got tired answering her discussions although I find it interesting. I still responded to some of her discussion because she really makes good discussions and I really don't want to miss any good discussions. Do you know what I mean?
@vicki2876 (5640)
I understand what you mean. This person for me has been here for quite a while though. Maybe just post to this person's discussions less and I won't feel so left out. Thanks
yes, you're right..I guess that's the better thing to do..
• Lubbock, Texas
Well that's totally up to you, but tell me this. If you didn't know who started the discussion, would you respond to it? I respond to discussions if they interest me no matter who started them and whether they respond to my discussions or not. Although I've made some very dear friends here on myLot I don't take the friendship list too seriously. It can get in the way of some good discussions. Everyone is different and you must do what's right for you.
@vicki2876 (5640)
Yes this person makes good discussions, that is why I didn't notice for quite some time that they were not bothering with me. But even if they just noticed I replied to their discussion would be something. If they were bad discussions I would have just not bothered. But I thought we shared a lot of similar experiences but nothing. Not even a hello.
@conbill (369)
I am new to MY LOT just started in December so I have a few friends. I also noticed that while some of the people who requested me as a friend start a lot of discussions that I answer, they never reply to mine. I just figure that maybe they are not interested in the subject I am posting. I reply to discussions that interest me wether they are on my friends list or not.
@vicki2876 (5640)
I also respond to discussions that interest me too. But a hello back for repling to theirs would have been nice. I guess I will just post less on their topics and then I won't feel bad. Thanks conbill