Son of Neobux Born

@julyteen (13261)
Davao, Philippines
Who among you here a pioneer member of Neobux? Did you felt regrets why you didn't joined Neobux on their pre-launch on April 2008? I am a pioneer member of Neobux, i joined the site last Apri; 2008, i didn't know that the site will run until now. Many members now specially newbies ask as how to become pioneer. Why they aiming to be a pioneer? It's because of some benefits a pioneer member has. A discount specially on renting. Do you know that one of Neobux owner, who's name "lemonwonder" build a site similar to the concept of Neobux? mbBUX is now born, an innovation of Neobux, features not found in Neobux are now found in mbBUX. I hope this will be another break on PTC history. Admin is a trusted member of Neobux and lots of his friends support him. On the pre-launh period, admin open a seats for pioneer members like neobux. If you want to become a pioneer member of this site you can visit my website on my profile under "MY TRUSTED PTC"! check it out. Best Regards, HULYO
@stephcjh (32328)
I am joined with alot of sites already. I tried to join Neobux but their site never loads for me to do so. It gives me an error page. I am very busy with my other sites right now anyway.
i used to have the same problem. until used firefox. try it!
Hi hulyo, I think I like to try this site because recommendation came from you and I just know how reliable it could be. I will be signing under you and thanks.
@julyteen (13261)
• Davao, Philippines
thanks my friend. I found your name on my list. This site is awesome because the owner observe what is lacking in Neobux and he include those features on his site. You are on of the pioneer fo the site and you will get freebies with the site open like i get as a pioneer in Neobux. See you on the launch.
@carinio98 (2935)
you mean to say is mbbux is owned by neobux admin? if your evidence is clear and true i will sign up under you....
@julyteen (13261)
• Davao, Philippines
No it's not the admin of Neobux own the site but a member of Neobux, a golden member! He added features not found in Neobux.
@carinio98 (2935)
ahhh ok ehehehe i thought that mb was owned by neo... i think its hard for him to manage 2 sites in one day....
• Finland
Mm...Thanks for sharing, but what is mbBux? I've never heard of this, is this still legit?
@julyteen (13261)
• Davao, Philippines
i'm sorry to tell this site was hacked during their pre-launch, since then the admin decided to shut down the site. Admin got upset with the critics from many members who also a member of neobux. the owner of the site is a member of neobux.
@twowizdom (861)
hey! i would like to signup under you but i cant seem to find the banner..where is it?? any help plz ^_^
@julyteen (13261)
• Davao, Philippines
send you an email mate. hope you will join under me. Happy earnings kabayan.
@mobhomeir (7565)
ok buddy I will try it..I will just go on your site..thanks