Does anyone have big plans to work on there house this year?

We have been in our house now going on 4 yrs and every memorial day weekend we start a project on the house and it takes us ...oh about til the next memorial day to finish it....LOL, I am not kidding but then we are on a budget and dont usually have extra money...so we do our jobs very slowly thru the year. Our first year we worked on our living room, the second year we worked on our sons bedroom, which still needs to be finish and this year we are hoping to start on our bathroom... do you have any big projects that you are planning on this year?
@goldeneagle (6775)
I plan to work on paying it off. Hopefully, that will be all the work I have to do on it this year...
ok, that is a really good thing to do for a house...LOL good luck on it!!!
@kaka135 (14016)
Hi there, We have moved in to our house more than three years, when we first moved in, our budget was very tight, so we didn't do much renovation. We plan to do it slowly bit by bit. We have started to buy some furnitures in these few years. This year, we are planning to renovate our front yard, make the floor tiles and also build a shade in the front yard. It's good especially for our lovely dog, so that she doesn't need to be in the rain always, though she'd like to play in the rain. If our budget is allowed, we may buy a kitchen cabinet too, so that we can keep our dishes inside nicely. I guess that's enough for my house this year.
thanks for the response... I think that is a very good plan for the year, alot of that can be a very big job considering... LOL good luck!!
@cher913 (25893)
we have to clean up and paint and do some major renos as water leaked from our bathroom into our kitchen, the only thing that is stopping us from doing it right now is money.
yeah, money has been an issue for us this last year as well, I would love to get started on my linen closet, but that hasnt happened either... hopefully when we start the bathroom we can do that too.