Do you still print out your pictures?

With a lot of websites where we could post our pictures, do you still print them out? What I do is print out the ones that I really like and the others I store in my computer or my USB. I still like to see my pictures in a photo album or the ones that I really really like, I still put them on frames and display them in my room.
@gcabando (314)
Yes I definitely print my pictures in my printer because it is more cheaper to do so, because i have a ink which i only refill and i can bought a cheap photopaper. I live in the Philippines and and ink only cost around 1 peso per ml and the photopaper is around 4 peso per page. 1$ = 47 peso. it saves me a lot of money.
That's good. At least you have some souvenirs of whatever it is you took picture of. Plus when you them off to friends or relatives, the camera doesn't have to go around. :)
not too often. i find they just sit in a drawer if i get them printed. i used to. my daughter has photo albums but they were for baby pics. year 1 - year 3 so i have printed ones for that but since then i haven't printed any except from our trip to disney to show other people
I don't print out everything too. Just the ones that I really like.