it can damage your ear?..

@qwerty19 (321)
long time using ear phone or head phone can damage you ear? everything is in moderation. it is true?.. whay do you think?..
@nowment (1758)
I think it is like anything if it is misused, it is going to be a problem. I worked with a man who had hearing loss in both his ears, and it was from uyyes using the headphones, but he did listen to hard rock at a very loud volume. As a result he has permanent hearing loss in both ears. So yes there can be damage done. the degreee of which will depend on how loud and how often you use the headsets.
@qwerty19 (321)
yeah, it is true. if it is misused, it can damaged your ear.
@nowment (1758)
The driver I worked with would tell anyone that because his thing was he always had the head sets on and he had the volume of hard rock as high as it would go. That is what did the damange.
@baileycows (3669)
Yeah I don't think we were meant to have those things stuck in our ears blasting music. I think we have to be careful. I try not to use them if I don't have to.
@qwerty19 (321)
i think your good also,;) thanks for the response. happy mylotting.
• Nepal
hey qwerty, thanx for your suggestion. i was wondering why my ears feel uneasy whenever hear a horn or any other sound of vehicles on the street. I use head phone to listen. happy talking with you
It is true, but only over time. Don't be listening with the volume turned all the way up anyway.
@chemcdow (149)
This is very true! When you are using headphones, you are basically pushing waves into your head, and they have no where to go but in your head! The louder the music, the more waves, and this can lead to worse hearing.