Favorite Online Shopping Mall?

Online shopping is a growing trend. Many people are replacing the hassle of brick & mortar stores to the convenience of online shopping. Shopping online has many benefits like extra savings, exclusive online deals & discounts, tax savings, etc. I have shopped a few different places around the web but I'd say my favorite online One-Stop shopping mall is http://maxmalls.com What's Yours?
@chemcdow (149)
I love the website yesstyle.com for clothing, and amazon for pretty much everything else! Amazon is amazingly reliable, and has decent prices, too!
Yesstyle is a new one for me too will check it out
shopping - I like shopping online.
I like to have online shopping from Amazon and Taobao. I often buy things from these two shopping websites. Especially Taobao, I am already a VIP member of it:) I love China
Never heard of Taobao will have to check that out
@SukiSmiles (1998)
It's funny, when I lived in a rural place, I would shop online all the time - and that was before it was really popular. In fact, I would get everything except for food and shoes online. But when I moved back to the city, I rarely shopped online anymore. I will still check out prices first online, but then usually go out and get it. I don't like to wait or pay for shipping if I can get it close by. But I used to do a lot of shopping on ebay, half, overstock, amazon and a multitude of scrapbooking sites.
That's the thing. What you can do is use the Site-to-Store feature when ordering online and many items that you can't find in your local store can be shipped there for you (free shipping typically) and you can just go pick it up. You can save and find a lot of exclusive online deals from your favorite merchants this way.
@fasttalker (2798)
I love Online Shopping. I use Ebay and Amazon. I am familiar with both so therefore theyare easy for me to navigate. I'll check this website out. I have never heard of it. Thanks for sharing!
Come to think of it I have never purchased from Ebay or Amazon but I know there are great deals there. I know amazon is good for finding books, etc.