dad's helping dad's so sweet

i was at gymnastics with my daughter last night. one dad walked in with a baby in his hands and a 5 year old. he had to get the 5 year old ready for gym and another dad who obviously knew him got up and offered to take care of the baby while he got the other girl ready. it's so cute to see father's being more hands on these days and now they are even supporting each other. i love it
@Jezebella (1448)
that is always wonderful to see, dad's helping dads. Even dad's helping their kids with something like gymnastics. I love seeing dad's being dads these days and taking some responsibility and helping mom deal with some of the other things they take care of.
@sunita64 (6475)
Wow that sounds so beautiful. Nowadays fathers are taking lots of care of babies,earlier which used to be a women's domain. Today's children I feel are very lucky to get so much of pampering.
@katrhina23 (1282)
That is so sweet. I love seeing dads doing stuff like that..