do you sell or buy on Ebay?

Portugal
I used to sell cds on Ebay but now they have an insertion tax and you pay even if you don't sell the items! So i quit! How about you?
I actually do both. I own an eBay store and a home based business so I buy most of my materials via eBay.
@lauraaxe (1597)
I use often ebay to make my transitions. I buy many objects and also I sell products of my shop. I'm registred on it as a professional user.
• Portugal
no never tried it, is it safe? regards.
@shayneyu (212)
I buy on ebay but not sell
@jamz82 (1861)
yes ebay sux but i still sell and buy on it..there isnt choice.
@AndreaM76 (1164)
I would sell alot of my kids clothes and making profit. This last several months, I find by the time you have to pay your fees to ebay and paypal you aren't getting anything. it just all washes over. I can't believe you have a final value fee after you sell. Now everyone has to list their items higher listing prices you can hardly find a bargin to even buy there as well. I used to love e-bay but, I hate giving away my stuff just to pay thier fees.
I use ebay for selling and buying. Insertion tax is negligible.
@chance00 (3333)
Yes all the time
I sell on Ebay when/if I have something to sell. Not regularly. I do however guy lottssss on Ebay..lol. I love it.
@R3fl3XioN (3215)
• France
Yes ! i'm just ebuyer ;)
@Sorathian (4330)
• Pakistan
Noo
@shali3000 (742)
I used to buy,never used to sell
@soldenski (2504)
I use to buy from there. But then I realized I was buying thing's I really didn't need, so I stopped and now I stay away from it, like it was evil. hahaha
@ajaybiz4u (277)
Yes Thats Why I Deleted My EBay account because they also charge for the photo you display for sale.
@remaster74 (4065)
• Greece
E-bay is for us citizens only. It will cost a fortune to me that I'm rom Greece to sell or buy something in E-bay. We have another market for that.
@Metallion (2229)
I used to as well, now I only do select items. They have to have a large profit margin due to the fees and be something you know people will bid on so you can choose a low starting price to lower fees.
@Al3xius (1778)
No i`m not using ebay.
@jirkahav (364)
• Czech Republic
NO, I donĀ“t because I live in Czech Republic and charge of postage is very expensive
i do both. i have sold cds and clothing on ebay. its ok ...didnt make loads of money though.