You Were Shocked after watching which movies.......???

@Tushavi (2078)
Karachi, Pakistan
Hi to all Well, lots of peoples like horror & day by day these peoples Sense of Horror Strong & He face anything. but human also humans i watch a lot of Horror movies. but i also don't forget about the Movie "The Eye" Starting Scene. omg! its really horrible if you were on dark room & on headphones. So guys you watching lot of movies why you don't share your experience abut the Horror movies & Shock??? have a nice day.
Seven got to me because it could really happen. And not in a Hostel or The Hills Have Eyes sort of way. There really are people in the world like John Doe and they really do have that kind of convoluted idea of what is right and what is wrong and they really do off average people for no reason logical to anyone living outside of their chemically imbalanced mind. The Ring shocked me but not in a good way. I screamed for the movie gods to return to me the two hours of my life that I wasted trudging through the insanity. I had heard such wonderful things (Here, "wonderful" means "sleeping with the lights on") but I thought it was terrible. Disjointed, confusing and heavily reliant on bad camera tricks. So, I was shocked at how it was a colossal waste of my time!
@hildas (3031)
I did not like "Saw" but the worst shocking one for me has got to be "Hostile". Have you seen it. It's a true story, so I think thats why it's even more shocking. It was too bloody for me and sickening.
@Tushavi (2078)
• Karachi, Pakistan
"Hostile" or a Hostel ??? Omg! really its truth??? Yep I Cry a lot after seeing this movie but its really shocking if its truth can you tell me some info about??? The Hostel Part 1 Scene an asian Girls Eye omg! i dunt see this full scene. Hostel part 2 scene Castrate a guy its really painful are they not??? anyway, i dunt like cruel peoples & watching horror its just fun. actually you know miss hildas??? guys watching this movies because they like scary girls thats all. no blood & pain. thanks for your response & have a nice day.
@hildas (3031)
Yes "Hostel" your English has certainly improved now. I cant even spell
@hildas (3031)
@inkyuboz (1288)
• Mandaluyong City, Philippines
I have to say the ending of "The Others". WARNING SPOILERS AHEAD Who would've known that the family members were the ghosts and that the "ghosts" were the people who are actually living?
I really loved the ending of the Others. It made up for the slow build through the movie. Not that that was bad either but the ending was definitely well worth the wait.
@inkyuboz (1288)
• Mandaluyong City, Philippines
Exactly. :) My sister found it dragging. She got bored to the point she fell asleep. Haha. I actually finished the whole movie and indeed, the ending made up for it. It also helped that Nicole Kidman can act really well and carried the whole movie. The ending was a nice touch. Kudos to the director.
@jlamela (4909)
The most shocking horror film I ever saw was "The Texas Chainsaw massacre". According to its press releases it was a true story. Goodness, I nearly vomit when I saw the film and really lost my appetite to eat my dinner. The story was painfully boring, it was badly written and no interesting scene ever shot. I think it was one of the most brutal films ever emerged in a film studio. That movie was really worst, no learning things after watching the film and the 2 hours was really useless.
@manunulat (605)
I watched the most shocking film called "Kissed" which is about the case of a girl with necrophilia and the "Resurrection", which is about a serial killer who makes an image of Jesus Christ using the body parts of the people he murders.